Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 16 week old blue brindle puppy and i have no papers for him so i have no clue what bloodline he is from. Idk if anybod can help me out but it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the pic didnt work for me , but without papers you cant tell the lines. where you get him from?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
No papers no way to know a bloodline. Great looking pup tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u when i got him the breeder told me his dad was a blue ribbon pit and his mom was a blue fawn i have pics of the parents he looks more like the dad

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Blue Fawn is just the color of the dog, and PURPLE ribbon is a label for UKC dogs that have 3 registered gens with the UKC.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
No. 1st place ribbons at shows are blue, but he would have to have won something to have gotten a blue ribbon and it wouldn't make him a blue ribbon pup.

Those breeders seemed to just be throwing sales pitch term at you which is common from bybers who have no idea what they are talking about.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Can you see the dads ped? ask the breeder if they can get you a copy then you can at least see that half of it , if the mom isnt registered you cant know the full picture. I can see the picture now very cute pup you have.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
If you can get a copy of the Sire's ped you can study oneside. Was the mother Regitered? If not you will never know what he is on the bottom half..IF they are both UKC registered you could ask to get your boy a ped or simply ask the breeder for copies of both peds. I donot get why Breeders donot register their litters...baffles me really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts