Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a city so options are a bit limited...There are loose dogs, and there are owners who don't care...but I'm always conscientious about where my dogs go, and always pick up...

Yesterday I was confronted 2 x by people accusing me of that...and got into a shouting match w/ one of them because he wouldn't let up ( I'm especially annoyed because this guy has been a neighbor for many years...and I make a point of being a good neighbor) . It's a common scene here, and it's gotten old. I've even had a guy threaten me by driving his car straight for me and braking at the last second. ( that story continued).

It's getting to the point where I can predict myself as the subject in a headline, either as victim or aggressor.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow thats crazy. My dogs dont go to the bathroom when we go for walks I use that time strictly for exercise and training time. Other then the males lifting there legs a thousand times to mark they dont go poo out in public they do that in our yard , im prepared when we are out incase tehy do but so far havent. Thats crazy that a neighbor would accuse you of that and go so far as to fight about it, has he seen your dog do it with his own eyes? easy to blame the closest source I guess.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
wow that is nuts! mine also don't usually go #2 on walks, but I always keep bags just in case. How rude to fight with you about it! people DO walk their dogs past your house in the city. could be any dog, why does it have to be yours? gah.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I can beat that Joe.....When I was 13 in the 80's walking my pit/lab puppy with my 11 year old girlfriend through my neighborhood my boy Baron pooped on this guys sidewalk lawn. Back then carrying poop bags wasn't in and I was just a little kid and wasn't thinking. The dude started yelling at me and cursing. My friend and I were so scared we ran into the cemetary up the street. About ten minutes later we were approached by a silver cadillac. The dude gets out the car, runs to his trunk, pops it open and takes out a piece of cardboard with poop on it and throws it at us! I was so scared we ran home crying and my dad called the cops and filed a complaint. The cops gave him a visit and a good talking to. Luckily the poop didn't hit us when he threw it at us. Now if that were to happen in todays society we would have been at court for harrassament and assault with a loaded weapon (poop). No pun intended lol! To this day I still think about taking a huge bag of poop and tossing it at his door on halloween like in the movie Can't buy me love with Patrick Dempsey (80's movie :D) That dude still lives in the house down the street from me and is even more anal about his lawn now then back then.

Anyways, I hope I never read about you in the paper or see you on the news for "poop rage" Man there is "rage" for everything today! Enough is enough!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts