Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of "bitsa's" they both happen to have come from blood that stems from ICK. I know a lot of you think pretty poorly of Roman Vaughn. Just for those that aren't aware they are mixed. I have dug deep in the last two years and found some very interesting things about the background of my dogs and where they were mixed.

My oldest of the two isn't even two years old yet. He is out of ICK's Disciple inbred to one of his daughters. For the blood he is considered small at 80 lbs. But from what I've seen from the blood he is one of the more pit looking dogs Ive seen. He is extremely intelligent and works his arse off. We're in the middle of training him in personal protection and tracking. In both he has done incredibly well.

My other is a female at a year old but has more Presa in her with Escalade ( ICK's Stalefish ) as her grandfather on her mums side. Her father is my boys half brother ( both from Disciple ) she def at a younger age showed a lot of Presa type behavior and still does but she has come very far. She also sits at 80 lbs. The good thing about her is how calm she is around kids. In a week she will be officially qualified to go through two different childs hospitals to cheer the kids up.

Neither of my dogs have set foot on the ICK compound or whatever you want to call it. I currently live on the East coast just outside D.C.. My boy came from Memphis and my girl From VA. I haven't registered them with UKC because I think they are a money hungry, joke for a registry and I refuse to pay someone to put papers on a bitsa. I'd rather burn the money.

If I knew how to attach some photos I would so if anyone could point that out. I'd be happy to show you guys what I have. Even if its not all pit...... they got some in there.

Cheers

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I would love to see your dogs. It is easiest to upload your photos to photobucket and then copy and paste them here.

I started working Vendettain tracking last fall we were having a blast until the snow fell. Have you done any tracking trials yets?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Welcome t GP. Can't wait to see the pic of your dogs. And by the way, ( not trying to be rude) but the UKC no longer registers Iron cross dogs. Because of the Roman and his shady breeding practice.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP. Yes, ICK has a very controversial and unethical past; however, I am not going to say that they haven't produced some nice dogs because many of them are gorgeous. I'd love to see some pics! Lions Gate has some dogs that stem from ICK blood and they are some gorgeous very BA dogs! This forum is for owners of APBTs, AST, SBT, American Bullies, and anything in between or beyond lol. We even have Dogo owners, GSDs, Mastiffs, Chihuahuas, etc so you will fit right in!
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes and input. I actually spoke to Roman over the phone at length on multiple occasions before, during and after the whole drama with UKC. My male had ICKs Iron Tyson in his background on his mums side who is a dog that moved with Weston from Lions gate when he left Romans yard.

I still have no respect for the UKC because in the bullly world of these blues especially there is no standard let alone consistency............ And in truth ICK was one of only a few that had some what of a consistent look. The only reason Roman was banned is because he did something unethical in a way that was blatantly obvious. The male that was the "hung" stud was Disciple with the real stud being a stud by the name of Saint. Both the males throw their facial features pretty strongly onto their offspring and it was more than apparent it was Saint.

The funny thing is the Ukc were made aware of this when the pups were 6 months. But it wasnt until Romans band wagon of people that had their own reasons for not liking him found out when those pups were 2 years old and collectively bombarded the UKC with complaints and that's what it takes for them to show concern. I know that was a very poorly written and very long sentence but it was the only way I could manage to explain it.

Anyway that's my little ramble. I'm typing off my phone so I'll put some photos up later.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just started up a photo bucket account how to go I go about copy and pasting. I'm on a Mac does that make a difference because I've tried highlighting the photo and ctrl+c or edit then copy then tried to paste it in the message and nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I am a Mac user .. All you have to do is once you upload the photo's to photo bucket you will want to copy and past the IMG link from your uploaded picture by using command and c to copy and then to paste command and v. Here is a screen shot if it helps any. BTW welcome to Go-Pitbull ...

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I just started up a photo bucket account how to go I go about copy and pasting. I'm on a Mac does that make a difference because I've tried highlighting the photo and ctrl+c or edit then copy then tried to paste it in the message and nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?
Copy and paste the IMG code in the thread and then click preview post and it should show up

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL ... I am sorry you are having a tough time ... Did you make sure to copy and paste the IMG code? There are quite a few codes make sure you are copying the IMG code. Unfortunately can't drag and drop on the forum hehehe.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I am looking at your picture links can you actually see the photo's in photo bucket? Or are they showing up as a ? if so you will need to re-upload them to photobucket;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I clicked on that image in the tool bar that looks like mountains with a moon above them and it says insert image and then i copy and pasted the url in there from the image location in my photo bucket.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts