Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See? He is in an order i am mailing to Spain! My first out of American order!! :D

He is a lifelike picture. The person ordering this wants a colored version too so i'll post that up when i get the time :) I am gonna create a page on my website where i'll post the game dogs i'm drawing

Want some artwork like this? Go ahead and let me know! :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
good job on the drawing

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I added more shading to bring out his muscles. It has a bad outcome but as long as you can still see the image lol.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
looks goo as usual...Nice drawlings u got talent

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey thats some nice work right there!!
i think i like the shaded pic betterbut they are both really good!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
You're doing a great job sweetie. Keep up the good work and keep posting up those pix! I think I speak for everyone on here when I say we love your work!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Could use a bit more blending on the shadows. Like it needs to be smudged a bit. Blending more with the shadows would give it a more realistic effect and it wouldn't look like the shadows are sectioned? If you catch what I'm meaning.

But I could be wrong....I'm not an artist or anything ;)

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
This is one of my favorite pictures of yours! I love it, it looks awesome...you are very talented and really are gonna go places!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To everyone one
Thank you all so much! You are inspire me to keep promoting this breed in a good way that is also easy to see through my artwork :)

I try to show that this breed is one of the most coolest strongest breeds ever even through Rascal the APBT lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's excellent news! I can't wait to see the re-work of him!! I'm your #1 fan Nisse, lol!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts