Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a cheek swab test from bio pet lab.

Lets make this fun, What is my dog (in the avatar and my other thread)

you guys guess, the winner gets some free Air for your mouth to breathe!

first hint- there is a 99% chance that he is 90 percent ____ breed and 10 percent ____breed...

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
APBT/American Bulldog
PS(go see my reply on last post)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
another hint- if i read the registrations right on the AKC/UKC, its a "dually registered" breed.

my question- how much %age is tollerated to be registered? are most of the "bully breeds" actually 100% of the breed? who else tried a genitic test, just currious.

I made this a while ago- http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7782391
thats how these two act.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
750 srad,the only other zuk with the bubble tailpiece.i was tryin to move you up in the world.
or you've cloned parts.
How about the TL 1000 ? I noticed it has 2 into 2 Exhaust.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your close, there is one more suki that has the SRAD body with tail hump. It was also deemed The "widowmaker" and taken off the market.

Yep, Palace got it right, she is a rude snarling V Twin

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Your close, there is one more suki that has the SRAD body with tail hump. It was also deemed The "widowmaker" and taken off the market.

Yep, Palace got it right, she is a rude snarling V Twin
What happened to the DNA from ur dog, LOL...

AMSTAFF/APBT

Attachments

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
I always forget the TL's and SV's.
the TL, if your A wheelie and stoppie type is a good throw away vehicle.
they top end, the TL at about 165, so the MPH on the back tire well, and actually less tourquey,like ex-lax,SMOOOOTH,hehehe.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bio pet lab says he is 90% AmStaff/APBT (depending if you ask AKC/UKC) Id say AmStaff since he is on the heavier side right?

The 10% is ______

I just looked at pics of the cane corso, he does kinda have those jowls, but no.

My TL is awesome, not fast by todays Inline 4 standard, but i love it...have/had many bikes, kept the TL cuz they dont make it anymore.

Nice RR, you ever track that thing?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Those DNA tests are false and are a waste of money. I saw video on youtube a lady's AKC amstaff came out with Border Collie DNA lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL @ David, I saw that too the video was so funny.

to the OP your dog is gorgeous :love:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
my question- how much %age is tollerated to be registered? are most of the "bully breeds" actually 100% of the breed? who else tried a genitic test, just currious.
Did you do the test to try and get your dog registered? The UKC and AKC only register dogs if the parents are registered. They do not accept genetic tests to prove your dog is a part of the breed. Those tests are highly unreliable.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you do the test to try and get your dog registered? The UKC and AKC only register dogs if the parents are registered. They do not accept genetic tests to prove your dog is a part of the breed. Those tests are highly unreliable.
I dont have a NEED to have my dog registered, I was currious, as alot of the "Bully Breeds" are so similar in many aspects. Friends nd family keep calling him this breed and that breed, I just call him "my Dog"

Those DNA tests are false and are a waste of money. I saw video on youtube a lady's AKC amstaff came out with Border Collie DNA lol
The tests dont claim to be 100% reliable, and i think some people froget that most breeds come from other breeds right? Most bully breeds could pop up as being composed of some sort of molosser/terrier genes right?

I used a different one for my boston terrier and he came up as a ton of things, that the company broke down to make a Boston. The combination of different breeds could also be in different proportions. Kind of interesting.

I wonder if theres a place that does people...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Bio pet lab says he is 90% AmStaff/APBT (depending if you ask AKC/UKC) Id say AmStaff since he is on the heavier side right?

The 10% is ______

I just looked at pics of the cane corso, he does kinda have those jowls, but no.

My TL is awesome, not fast by todays Inline 4 standard, but i love it...have/had many bikes, kept the TL cuz they dont make it anymore.

Nice RR, you ever track that thing?
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO, I got the BIKE and the DOG, hahaha, Wheres My AIR ? Im Dyin over Here ;)

and No never Road tracked the 9, But I had a 600 F2 I road raced @ Louden NH Superbike School.
I go 1/4 mi w/ the 900RR, 10.3 at CICIRO NY track. I only got a Sprocket,Jet kit and Pipe. It's all for fun.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
If he is a apbt, how can they tell? apbt cannot be recognised in dna testing. Or am on a completely diffrent page.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts