Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Tyson and Cali playin tug-of-war through her pin yesterday with this black snake... I HATE SNAKES!!!!! I let Tyson run loose in the yard because I know he will kill them... It's also been a bad thing too because we've had to take 3 copperheads away from him :confused: anyways I thought i'd show ya'll what i found :D (FYI thats just one piece of the snake... the two other pieces were still over at Cali) Road surface Scaled reptile Asphalt Terrestrial animal Soil

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Argh... I'm with you about the snakes. LOL @ that being only one of the pieces. Get em Tyson!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argh... I'm with you about the snakes. LOL @ that being only one of the pieces. Get em Tyson!
i swear that dog is the best snake prevention..lol.. every year its like he turns into crocodile dundee...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is to funny! LOL! Poor snake LOL!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha that's funny.

·
Registered
780 Posts
LOL my girl would flip out if that happened here.i personally dont mind em caught a few rattlesnakes in my time.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG biggest fear is snakes, Id have freaked. had the barn cat bring me a garder snake once I was ontop of the stall door so fast lol. N copperheads.....ewww I couldnt live there id never sleep:p

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I am so scared of snakes.He needs to come out here and be my snake patrol for a while.Mine just look at them.:rofl:
Do you know what kind of snake it was?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Whoot WhooT! Go Tyson! Bailey has only seen one and she ran and hid behind me and cried! Some vicious Pitbull, I have! But I'm kinda glad cuz I hate snakes, and never want to be faced with trying to get one away from her! Ah, the plights of the Single Mom! lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so scared of snakes.He needs to come out here and be my snake patrol for a while.Mine just look at them.:rofl:
Do you know what kind of snake it was?
it was a blacksnake

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoot WhooT! Go Tyson! Bailey has only seen one and she ran and hid behind me and cried! Some vicious Pitbull, I have! But I'm kinda glad cuz I hate snakes, and never want to be faced with trying to get one away from her! Ah, the plights of the Single Mom! lol
idk exactly why but for some reason Tyson really really hates snakes.. He would rather go after a snake then a cat..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts