Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’re remodeling our kitchen and the contractor was loading in new cabinets so I locked Ivy and Earl in the backyard. Well those little creeps got into a pot of Peanut Oil that we fried a Turkey in a few months back. THEY STICK!!!! They have both barfed and they have both been bathed and they still stick like a bad sandwich shop!!! I can’t wait to see what come flying out their butts tomorrow!!! :hammer:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
LMAO! The joy of dogs :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its funny to me cause I don't have to clean tomorrows mess! Or maybe tonight in the house ;) hehehehe

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG!!! I bet next time you have to lock them up some place you check it out and make sure there is nothing they can get into.

Man oh man I am sooooo glad it isn't me.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Laugh at me all you want, but my dogs coats are going to look great for the next 10 years!!!! Hahahah!!!!
:goodpost: See look at the bright side! Enjoy the poopy side tomorrow :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What is that thing called that photographers use to keep light from reflecting on shiny objects? Well whatever it is you best invest in one.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Oh hey! I can share my photo here now! I've been waiting for this opportunity! Finally! Someone who can share my pain! Only,I had to get him from there,into the bathtub. :/

ps: I haven't apologized to you yet. Sorry for being such a noob in my post about MoMo.
I learned my lesson,and am going to be a more responsible owner from this point on.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO thank you , you made me love my dogs a bit more although i have some horror storys like this from loki.... but its deff more funny when you dont have to be the one cleaning up LOL

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
BP could have used your dogs to clean up all their oil. They might have saved some time!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Oh hey! I can share my photo here now! I've been waiting for this opportunity! Finally! Someone who can share my pain! Only,I had to get him from there,into the bathtub. :/

ps: I haven't apologized to you yet. Sorry for being such a noob in my post about MoMo.
I learned my lesson,and am going to be a more responsible owner from this point on.
I'm sorry but that is just nasty!I have never dealt with something that nasty!Ewwwww
Unfortunately In my situation I mean it in all the senses! CRAP!!
And I don't envy you at all:rofl:
BP could have used your dogs to clean up all their oil. They might have saved some time!
HAHA!Definitely true!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Unfortunately scenes like this were a regular occurrence when Roxy was being crate trained. Almost every morning we'd find her happily sleeping in it. She was a VGP (Very Gross Puppy).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts