Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what it is called but in a ABBA Competition people were doing it with they're dogs for fun to see who can hold on the longest, they would attach a toy to this stationary thing, and they would jump up, and bite it and hang on it and go crazy and pull it while they were flying in the air in circles lol... i was amazed because all you would see is the dog tearing the toy apart in the air while hanging and all the slobber hitting all the people around him hahaha =P, i dont know what its called but I already hung a toy in my backyard but every single time i shake it, he bites it but he doesn't hang on it, I think he is scared or something,any tips to learn how to train him?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would like to know also? Never heard of it?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
sounds like a springpole to me

·
Registered
281 Posts
oh I thought maybe it was actully some type of compition but then thats just for fun if thats what hes talking about?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
people were doing it with they're dogs for fun to see who can hold on the longest
:D.....................

·
Registered
281 Posts
Im sorry :( should have read better :(

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
haha.. dont apologize.. you didnt do anything

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah I am spring pole fan... I mis read the post and thought maybe there was an actual class for it at the show haha but a few of my guys are high ball drive so I loop a kong at the top of the rope on my tree chain spring pole and nilla and bella and sometimes kera will all be goin nuts for the ball and shakeing the rope :) It's great

·
Registered
17 Posts
Some bulldog owner's do not like the hang ten, pulling competitions, etc. I believe that as long as your dog is safe and enjoys the activity, let them have their fun.
Goliath

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Yep what they said... ^^^^^^ Hang Time and such competitions to test the overal durability of your working dog.. NOT LIKE WE CAN WATCH EM TAME A BULL IN CENTER OF TOWN NOW IS IT? LOL so yeah humane ways of testing the complete package of your dog are invented @ person knockin competition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts