Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as it pains me I unfortunately have to give up my 2 year old blue pit. Ever since I moved in with my fiancé and her kids I haven't been able to train my girl like I used to and now her behavior has gotten really bad the past few weeks. She is showing food aggression and attacking my fiancé's two dogs. We have tried working with her but she seems to only get worse. The last straw was the other night when my fiancé was working with her trying to get her to eat alongside the other dogs and she tried to attack one of them. My fiancé stopped and corrected her and my Stormi growled at her. She has never done this before ever. My fiancé is afraid of her now so her trying to train Stormi is useless and I will admit I am afraid of when she will attack next. It breaks my heart to give her up but I have to make my family feel safe. If anyone here is from North Carolina and would take her please let me know. She is up to date on vaccines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
Zskins, sorry to hear of your situation but consider jj kennels interest very seriously. He is a longtime dog man and well respected here.

Joe

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Lexington. About 20 minutes south of Winston-Salem

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in morehead city where are you ??
If you're interested in taking her I would like to talk to you. I have no problem driving to morehead or meeting halfway as long as I know she's going to a good place that can give her the attention she deserves. I know it's my fault not hers for her behavior and that she's a great dog.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Honestly it's normal for pit bulls to become dog aggressive as they get older. Sorry you had to experience it for yourself. Good luck on placing her.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sorry it took so long to get back, we are way behind schedule at work, when i get home got time to feed up catch a show or two of judge judy, then off to bed.. if you still have her, think about it, i could meet you around the raleigh area, preferably my side, thats a 3 hour drive for me, one of my good friends does a rescue for bulldogs, and she is very good and thorough, i would keep yours with me, until a rescue home could be found, yes joe is right, i been around a little while, almost 40 years, been showing in conformation and weight pull shows since 89, so think about it,
[email protected] drop me a line, i live right on the coast,
its called 'gods country' its beautiful here, so she will be a lucky dog to come here...

jj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts