·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks chocolate to me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know possibly... I think the pictures make her coat look a little darker than she is. I have been told chocolate fawn red and champagne. By the way what is the difference between fawn and champagne?

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Holly can chime in on champagne pits. She has a beautiful one named Bumble Bee.

As for your pup's eye color, that will change with age. And since you got her so young you will want to read up on bite inhibition. There are crucial things that pups learn from their mom and litter mates that you will now have to teach her. Good luck!

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you for that info... well she did have her brother with her he is a blue nose he was a runt they split after 5 weeks that's what she is now ... chocolate could be it. Is there a color limit to being chocolate or something else?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she does looks chocolate. shes adorable!!! welcome to GP :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Chocolate :) Champagne is a much lighter color and Fawn is a red/brown colored dog with a black mask.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Holly can chime in on champagne pits. She has a beautiful one named Bumble Bee.

As for your pup's eye color, that will change with age. And since you got her so young you will want to read up on bite inhibition. There are crucial things that pups learn from their mom and litter mates that you will now have to teach her. Good luck!
:goodpost:I was just fixing to chime in with the bite inhibition info as well

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that was going to be my next question she is stating to teeth alot and biting is a habit I must break since I do have a 5 yr old... Ive heard if she starts biting yelp loud and walk away from her or stop the playing.. is this true?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont want to sound like i have never owned a APT I just never got one so young I have another one 3 yr old named LALA shes at a different location but I got her at 8 weeks so it was pretty much potty train discipline and im good to go :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pup , i love the chocolate dogs :) her eyes may change as well most pups have blue eyes for some time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts