1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I saw this and have been keepin her in my thoughts, thanks for the link Doug

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Yeah I have few friend down there around Christchurch, some emergency responders and military; so I hope everyone that aint dead is okay; peace and blessings be upon those who've fallen... R.I.P. Crazy.. thats the safest place on Earth and they are getting hammered by quakes.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
I just saw this on Yahoo, I hope her and her family is safe.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Oh no. I'll check and see if she's been on FB and bring you guys a status repot.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Hey guys, yes im ok, im up in the North Island of NZ.
Too close to home there are 300+ people still mising and there are still bodies being dragged from the colapsed buildings. Just this morning there has been 49 aftershocks mainly between 4-5am. they had an aftershock yesterday that was a 4.3 or something
I wish there was somthing i could do to help down there

You guys rock, thank you for thinking about me :D

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Glad your safe, How sad about the other's..Just aint Right ;(

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
I so thought we were FB friends :( I'm glad your ok, we were all worried. I sent a message to Stunnah to and her and all her fam that lives in NZ is ok too. :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
I have a friend w/ family in Auckland... did it get hit?

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
No Auckland is fine just Christchuch down in the south island, they got hit in the begining of September and have had about 3 or 4 thousand aftershocks since then, they have been waiting for another big one since Sep.

·
Banned
835 Posts
the Mayans don't puck around... 12-21-2012 <---google it
this is the beginning of the shifting of the poles...
AGAIN!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
the Mayans don't puck around... 12-21-2012 <---google it
this is the beginning of the shifting of the poles...
AGAIN!
Exactly my thoughts, people aren't beleiving me though! I told me Gransma about 20-12 and she laughed at me!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
RIP- and good luck to those affected.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
The end is near... all these massive earth quakes.. one is gonna be sooo big that it creates a chain reaction round the world and the world will crumble beneath us....

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I thought you were OK. I remember you saying you were on the North Island after the earthquakes last year. My thoughts go out to all the thousands of people who will be affected by this latest big one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts