Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait any longer to make an introduction. We just picked her up this morning, but I have been waiting for what felt like forever lol. This is Ruby, her registered name will be CascadeBulliesOG Ruby Ruthless. I love her so much already! Deuce and Gemini are doing great with her also, I couldn't be happier:)

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Congrats! I know you have been waiting for a while. Glad to hear Duece and Gemini are accepting her. Ruby is absolutely adorable, I love that second pic!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
You know I love her ;) she's sooooooo adorable and I know you'll do great with her!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much guys! I would reply individually, but this booger has me a little busy this morning lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,313 Posts
They don't get any cuter than that TC! I love Ruby's markings, she is gonna be a stunner. Congratulations. Don't ya just love how soft the pads on their feet are and that great puppy smell. Many happy years together my friend.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I'm so happy she's in a home where I can watch her grow and still see her at shows.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They don't get any cuter than that TC! I love Ruby's markings, she is gonna be a stunner. Congratulations. Don't ya just love how soft the pads on their feet are and that great puppy smell. Many happy years together my friend.

Joe
Thank you Joe, she is everything I've been hoping for:) I love puppy feet, their little paw pads are the cutest!

I'm so happy she's in a home where I can watch her grow and still see her at shows.
Thank you for supplying me with a puppy Carrie lol, I am so thankful I ended up with her:)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Plus I like her spotted nose hehe :p and she looks like she has a great bully head

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't resist posting some more pictures of little Ruby...sorry to the people that have already seen pictures on facebook.

·
Super Moderator
5,313 Posts
Can't blame ya T.C. I'm not a FB person so they are all new to me. Great pictures, love the second one, it needs to be framed.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Joe:) It kills me that I can't constantly snap pictures to catch all the adorable moments between them lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts