Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I signed up to this forum I feel like I have become a more responsible pit bull owner and a better all around dog owner. I have learned an exceptional amount about this breed that I could not find on google or any other search engine. It`s been a blessing to me in better understanding this breed and better motivating me to work with my dogs on making them a better example of what this breed represents a positive way.

I start college to train dogs this spring. :D

Thank you to everyone on this forum for the help and the great info available on this forum.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
That's what's up! Congrats and good luck! I agree there is a ton of good info on GP to compliment the knowledgeable people. :) Glad to have you on board!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very happy to be here.
Before I got these guys I already had a little experience with pits but I stalked this forum as a guest and googled everything I could. I wouldn`t even consider spending $30 on an 11 lb bag of dog food until I learned and understood and appreciated the full potential of the dogs. Now all they eat instead of Alpo is Blue Buffalo.
I cant wait to start Harlow in weight pull and Bear in agility.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol WW, you are just too awesome

Silence - I am glad you are here, I love it when ppl want to learn, I myself have been in this breed for many years and still learn something new everyday :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
In the same boat-

I always considered myself to have an adequate amount of knowledge. Let's just say I learned a great deal of info now:)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
This is music to my eyes I love this board and the people on it I am so happy that you have gained knowledge and you continue to learn then everything we have done here is serving its purpose.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha Cj, Lethal Weapon :p

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Things like this is what keeps me around this place. It's good to know that through all the BS someone is being helped and is becoming a better more responsible owner. Whoo-Hoo Congrats to you for sticking it through and being open to learning ... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts