Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weeeelll... Indigo thinks I need to stay ignorant about the breed. Everytime I bust out a book she eats is. I lost my Colby book and now I lost my jacqueline oniel book.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hehehe Neela says she wants to come visit her auntie Tye so she doesn't have to let you stay ignorant, lmaoooo

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these darn books are expensive chew toys.,.. oh yeah did I mention my diane jessup book got demolished too?????

My colby book was ontop of a tv which was ontop of a narrow end table, out of Indigos reach, I have no idea how her short butt got the book off the top of the tv without taking out the tv

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha she is sneaky ;) and the Diane Jessup book, wow Indigo, shame on you :p And Indigo just wants to come stay cause I don't read, lmaoooo can't ya tell

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao, i don't care which one you take! Yeah, if i ever had to rehome indigo i would have to send her to someone who doesn't read!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
buy a hardback, smother it in bitter apple... you might wrinkle it, but hey, its gonna taste bad now lmao

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo ok will be expecting Indigo in a few days, and the only thing we read around here are Playboy and Penthouse :D :p And those are put up, lmaoooo

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all those darn books WERE hardbacks! I need to get some of that bitter apple crap again. Jarvis and Neela thought it tasted good though so i gave up on it... and it didn't help that doug is a hypochondriac and starts gagging if I spray it on the other side of the room. I wonder if it would work for Indigo???

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
man the bitter apple worked so good for me!
i never used it for belle or rudi, but bear my husky... kicked his butttt on many occasions!

i would have it hidden cuz he figured out what it was, and if he chewed something I'd correct him and while his back was turned I would spray it. so when he turned to go back to it ... well, it was suddenly SICK NASTY! bwahahahhaa

the trainer that tried to train bear would spray it right in his mouth... i dont reccommmend that, however. O____O''

but really. since liing outdoors, i had to bungee something of his closed after he demolished it and he is a master of the bungees apparently, so i just doused the bungee in bitter apple spray. and since its liquid and the bungee was partly made of fabricy-ness, it absorbed it and stayed icky and gross.
BWAHAHAH.

luckily ive only had one book chewed.. it was by belle.. and it was just a corner of the cover, and it wasn't hardback. and it was my own fault, anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts