Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the Christmas spirit has hit me like a ton of bricks this year and it is not even Thanksgiving yet but oh well!!! :)

Merry Christmas from The Mayeaux's and Nila of course!!

This is what happens when you have a two-legged monster running around when you try and take pictures lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Absolutely awesome April...lol...i'm in the spirit too...goto the lounge and check my Christmas thread out...were ready too :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwwww so cute!! Love the pictures!! :)
Thank you

Absolutely awesome April...lol...i'm in the spirit too...goto the lounge and check my Christmas thread out...were ready too :)
I know, lol I have been fighting the urge to put my tree up for two weeks, I failed and put it up Wed. lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
oh man those are awesome, you girl is stunning, absolutly love these pics!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Those are great!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh man those are awesome, you girl is stunning, absolutly love these pics!!!
Thank you very much, as are your dogs

Great photos...LoL the xmas spirit hit me early too...I was doing my turkey day shopping yesterday @ wally world, x mas music playing & people were actually pleasant in the store..Wal-mart of all places lol.
Wow, people were actually pleasant in Wal-mart??? That is un heard of lol
Thnaks

Those are great!
Thanks

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I'm getting into that christmas spirit, just can't wait for Thanksgiving first! Great pictures, the pup is gorgeous! Love the last pic of her face. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
such great pics , i love the 1st one looks like it could be a card, the one with your daughter ? lmao I seen that look too many times almost like HELP lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
such great pics , i love the 1st one looks like it could be a card, the one with your daughter ? lmao I seen that look too many times almost like HELP lol
lol, yea that was her help face and I am going to try and shoot my little girl, Nila and Lil Man(if he will cooperate) for our Christmas cards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts