Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry its been a while since I've been on. The day we got back from the abkc show in Idaho (I forgot my camara) I got really sick, still kinda am.
But a guy sent me a video of his dog in one of our collars he bought at the show.
We did really well at the show, went through about 20 collars and lots of show leads, i was really amazed and felt blessed my wife was able to run "game" for our company lol.
anyway, here's the video he sent us
YouTube - ‪Nizmo K9 Supply | Featured Collar‬‏

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is great! Nice video....:) Glad you did well at the show!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good to hear Trev !

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you guys!
we had a lot of fun at the show. we ended up entering lowla in one fun show; peoples choice lol. it was very close though. she held her stack the whole time and didnt need to be re-stacked. that made me VERY proud. it was a really well put together show IMO. thought the biggest complaint was the concrete was too slippery and the dogs' feet kept slipping out.
saw a few dogs that were so... umm... bully... that they would just lay down. it really frustrates me when people will enter the dogs, but yet you can tell they dont work with the dogs much. some dogs could barely walk on a leash. so irritating

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Trev that's a great vid man, Sarah is rockin it, glad you guys did so well, I knew you would. Hugs my friend, Congrats :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Glad to hear you did so well!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awesome!!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good turn out and made some fans!!!! There redoing the Dog Sports expo in September, you guys should come down for a visit and set up a booth ;) ;) If you can't make it down call me and we can figure out how to do some business cards. I'll totally pass them out all over the Expo for you guys :) We're going to be doing the dock diving with Splash Dogs, and hopefully there will be a track and cart for WP this time too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts