1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Terrible! She was a gorgeous talented girl.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
she had been lookin pretty small and frail lately, and cardiac arrest is present a lot in coke, heroin and speed overdoses... Big stars, big ambitions, big drug habits. Nothing against her personally I think it's sad people die before getting to live their whole life. may Brittany Murphy RIP

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I was shocked when I saw it on my yahoo homepage a few hours ago. It had to have been drugs or something.... very sad though.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I LOVED BM! She was so cute, my fav. movie was "just married!" Its so sad, it had to be some type of drug 32yr olds dont just randomly have heart attacks. :(

RIP Brittany Murphy.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I saw that when I logged on this evening. Always weird to lose a young one. She was only 3 years older than I, and I feel young.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Oh ok, well its always sad when someone that entertains us dies and is always a tragedy but at the age of 32 being a open user of crystal meth and heroin since her teens she died old. Not many hardcore drug users live even that long.

I dont want to offend anyone though, I just never found her attractive and a good actress. I never find any actor or actress to be good when they are method actors acting out the drug use they live everyday and getting paid big bucks for it therefor further promoting the addictions they have.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Oh ok, well its always sad when someone that entertains us dies and is always a tragedy but at the age of 32 being a open user of crystal meth and heroin since her teens she died old. Not many hardcore drug users live even that long.

I dont want to offend anyone though, I just never found her attractive and a good actress. I never find any actor or actress to be good when they are method actors acting out the drug use they live everyday and getting paid big bucks for it therefor further promoting the addictions they have.
Wow... Youre on the straight and narrow you must know your stuff eh? I know people that have been strung out for 30 plus years.. Sad yes, but clumping em all in a group saying that 30 is an old age..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts