Go Pitbull Forums banner

I need everyones support

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Nizmo 
#1 · (Edited)
As some may know, my brother, Brandon Deming, was involved in a horrific car accident on Thursday the 13th. They fell down an embankment and rolled into a tree. The driver was thrown from the car and is perfectly fine. Brandon wasn't so lucky. He was life-flighted from Washougal, WA. To SW Medical Center in Vancouver, WA.
There they found a broken neck, broken sternum, and a crushed vertebra resulting in a crushed spinal cord. Thus he can no longer walk and will be a paraplegic.
The driver had no car insurance, and as Brandon goes to school so he has no insurance through work. Meaning he has no way to pay for these Dr. bills for his ICU stay, helicopter flight in, Surgery bills, and for his path to rehabilitation.
To say the least he is lucky to be alive to see his three beautiful young girls and his family. He is a fighter, if anyone would be able to walk from this tragic event, it will be him.

Alright bulldog family, we need your help. I will be raffling off a custom collar and a custom harness. for more info go to the facebook page.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Im not setting up one through a charity fund, they will tax it and all that crap and We're just selling a few raffle tickets and if people want to donate if they dont have a dog they can do that too. I set up a savings account, but unless you have riverview they want to charge a $20 fee just to transfer :(
way to buy raffle tickets or donate:
paypal: nizmosk9supply@live.com
Check or money order to Trevor Deming
15609 SE 1st St
Vancouver, WA. 98684
And i'll make sure it goes into that savings account...

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow Trevor, I am so so sorry for your brother, and so sorry you and your family have to deal with this. I hope he is able to get help and on state care so he will not be crippled financially as well. I look forward to seeing the bank info as well and will try to do as much as I can come payday.

#6 ·
yeah we're trying :(
thank you :)
I'm so sorry that your family is dealing with this. How much are most people donating? Hubby said I could give money but isn't sure how much is acceptable. Also can we do monetary donations through paypal?
i updated ways to get money here at the bottom of the OP.
we've had people donate up to $50 so far. Someone has donated a laptop for his schooling.
we're off to a good start. but any one dollar will help. there's no minimum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.