Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my bully pup is roughly 9 weeks (she'll be 9wks on monday) she has been perfectly fine so far...earlier today i left home and came back and she was walking really weird! her legs are more cocked and it looks like she is walking completely different...idk what it could be, shes not able to get ontop of anything high enough to make her fall and hurt her self and she is not in any type of pain at all, i checked her and she is fine, she jumps around and plays like normal...i know bullies have cocked legs and wide chest and thats kinda how it looks but im not sure because again it happened within about 2-3hours :/ any advice would be much appreciated. thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
sounds like knuckling. can you post pics of her front legs?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i just googled knuckling and the pics were exact! i never had a pit or even a dog for that matter that has "knuckled" will she grow out of it? .....she is sleep and i kinda dont want to wake her right now lol sorry, when she wakes up ill take pics.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
let us know how your little one is doing. she should straighten out soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knuckling

a couple days ago i posted that my 9wk old bully started to knuckle, thanks to the advice and answers from you all she is doing better, the knuckling is appearing to go away and she is as playful as shes ever been!!!

thanks again!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts