Go Pitbull Forums banner

I Paid Attention To My Pit

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  EckoMac 
#1 ·
I noticed my girl was not eating like she should so I tried different brands of kibble! Next I started to mix different things in with the kibble like cooked food! She would dig through the kibble & get the cooked meat! I also noticed she loved to sit at my feet(head up & alert) when I'm preparing to cook, so I'd throw her some meat & she'd devour it & lick the floor clean! I did this every time I cooked! I noticed that she started to get bigger with more muscle tone & the kibble never left the bowl!
One day I took her with me to the grocery store & left her in the car (with the windows cracked half way) & went grocery shopping. Well as I put the groceries in the back seat, I got in & started the car & turned the music up & by the time I got home she ate the pork loins & 2 chicken quarters! I WAS PISSED!!! But I thought about it & I started to read more in here & realized that's all she wanted was raw food!!! I've changed from kibble to Raw food diet! Pictures of her growth coming soon!

#3 ·
Please make sure you research raw feeding thoroughly. It's not just tossing raw meat in a bowl and calling it a meal.
It is a fantastic feeding program when done properly. It's awesome that your dog has already decided that's what she wants. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.