Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an i feel bad the pup was under my car and i went to leave and ran her over im pist cuz my roomie dont take care of his dogs and lets em roam around and im pist at myself for not looking when i got in the car dam i feel bad

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Dont blame anyone. It was an accident! and it happens alot. you can be pissed, but at the end of the day it was an accident

·
Registered
319 Posts
accidents happen its not like u were drivin down the st n sed "hey a puppy lets see how many points" but is the dog ok or did u run it over run it over

·
Registered
761 Posts
man, that sucks, i stepped on bams foot 2 days ago and he wimper barked and backed away with a scared look on his face, i still feel like and a hole and he doesnt even rem. probably, i hope you come to an understanding that it wasnt your fault, somtimes stuff happens:rain:

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah the puppy died fast tire went over her head im still mad about it but like yall said it wasnt my fault

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awwwwww that is so sad I feel so bad for the little thing!
The pup should be looked after better by the owner. but its just one of those freak things that cant be helped. I am always scared of running SOMETHING over and just about always check around the car before leaving.
This wakens my eyes even more and shows me that I better be looking around the car ALL the time from now on.
I am sorry that you had to go threw that horrorable moment thats truely got to suck like heck on a popsicle stick :rain:

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is horrible. I ran over one of my kittens. I thought I had everyone in the house when I got ready to leave but I missed her. It happens. You didn't do this on purpose so don't be too hard on yourself.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Don't feel too bad....
My girlfriend ran over a guy on a bike in my driveway. She wasn't backing out either!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awww poor little puppy....

And reddoggy I'll make sure I never ride a bike near your house lol

3,968 Posts
wow that is pretty sad. i know it sucks and all but dont take all of the blame. i mean what the hell why was the puppy ab le to get under a car in the first place!!! if a puppy has that much freedom something like that was bound to happen sooner or later...maybe the pup got out on accident. but still how many people actually check under thier tires before taking off? probobly not many. but after reading this it sounds like a good idea. how did the roomie take it?

·
Registered
546 Posts
That's sad - puppy shouldn't have been under the car... I ran over a kitten once that was living/hiding in the engine of my grandpa's truck - I got to where I was going and on the way back it must have fallen out and gotten squished. That was VERY traumatic for a teenager!

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
roomies ok he knows its his fault cuz the dogs r never tied up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts