Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never claimed that Tempest is my best obedience dog! When I got her 6 years ago all I was interested in was agility and I put just enough obed on her to work for agility. Tempest does have rally titles but is really not an Obed dog. She has always pushed her stays and she thinks as long as she does not stand up she is technically still in a down stay. It is kind of funny and I never really cared to work on it but when I down her at the agility field and walk a course she crawls closer, usually when I am not looking!
This was taken at my Advanced agility class I teach and you can see the line in the sand she was making..... naughty dog!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
All I have to say is Thank You!! I was having a crappy day and that just put the biggest smile on my face!!! :) love it! What a ham!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LMFAO!! Awe the army man crawl! I love it when they do that!! Tempest is so funny he's like bump that mommy I am going to crawl LMAO!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is so naughty and one reason I just love her! The only time she holds a stay solid is when she is in agility at the start line, she knows if she breaks her stay there I will pull her off course and stick her in a crate. Nothing hurts her feeling more than not be able to play! lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
She is so naughty and one reason I just love her! The only time she holds a stay solid is when she is in agility at the start line, she knows if she breaks her stay there I will pull her off course and stick her in a crate. Nothing hurts her feeling more than not be able to play! lol
Tell her she can come to my house where there are no rules LMAO!! Play all day just no humping allowed and that goes for all the dogs ! hahahahahaha

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
hahaha that is funny, tika always did that when i had her in classes. the trainer would clear her throught to make me look back cause she norm did it when i was walking away. tempest is super cute love the vid

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thats a riot, I love how she leaves a trail in the sand, hahahahaha

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
And you got on me for Xenas Stay!!! LMAO! Xena totally wins that! lol. That is so funny.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha cute. My cousins dog will do that except he would do it when you were not looking. You'd turn around and he was closer to you without you seeing him move.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Ahhh too cute I love the "TEMPEST!!!!" and that look, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOMA I HAVE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME"

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah she thinks she is pretty smart, most the time she does it when my back is turned. I was talking about a section of a course I had set for my students and they started laughing and was telling me she was crawling but every time I looked back she would stop. The only way I could tell she was moving was the line in the sand. So we got closer and set her up to video it. Tempest is a big ham she cracks me up! I hope a see a little bit of her personality show up in my new litter. They are half sisters and I would love if they had some of her traits.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts