Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took Maggie to Petsmart this morning for her normal interaction and she was a hit today. Everybody in the store it seems was hanging around her, petting her, and showering her with compliments. She loved it. What was even better was the reactions she got when they heard she was a Pit mix. I heard all it today. "I thought pits were killers!" " Wow she could care less if my dog is here or not! " " She is not a real Pit. My buddy has one and it is 120lbs with a 27 inch head. " After educating the last guy I felt good. Maggie did her breed well and I think she changed a whole bunch of minds today. We were there for 2 hours.

On our way out one customer stopped me and asked me if she can take a picture of Maggie. I said sure and the lady asked me to follow her. We got to the back of the store and she paid the $10 to get Mags picture with Santa. Then another $10 to say thanks and sent me home with one. The pictures were taken with a digital camera and then put on the docking station of a little printer so the quality isn't the best. But this is what we came home with.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
that picture is too sweet! I can't believe I missed this one. Great job for keeping up the socializing! That was a very nice lady!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love your dogs name! lol Sorry....I wish my Maggie would sit there but she would be running around like a crazy woman! And well Elmo would not be too happy...

Maggie looks like shes got the look of "who the hell are you"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts