Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt watch the whole 6 minutes either but I freaking love them little things. I love their fat faces and wrinkles I can't get enough of it :)

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are cute little pups.I must say that apbt,amstaff,and bully puppies are some of the cutest most huggable pups I've ever seen.
Does that kennel have a website?
They were trying to sell them on the Bully board and I liked the fact both parents are show quality type Bullies. The pups came out looking amazing, I am sure they weren't health tested but I just posted it for the cuteness factor lol

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
2 problems i have.. 1. it appears like they are breeding for color, maybe not but it seems that way and 2. they advertise on youtube.. For me, thats a fail and move on.

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 problems i have.. 1. it appears like they are breeding for color, maybe not but it seems that way and 2. they advertise on youtube.. For me, thats a fail and move on.
DUde there is many problems with it, they posted a link on another site with more info. I am not trying to decipher what they were trying to do with the dogs, they are show Bullies. The dad is blue the mom is black and tan. I just think the pups are adorable, nobody is talking about the their hip scores, or performance titles lol

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
DUde there is many problems with it, they posted a link on another site with more info. I am not trying to decipher what they were trying to do with the dogs, they are show Bullies. The dad is blue the mom is black and tan. I just think the pups are adorable, nobody is talking about the their hip scores, or performance titles lol
Yeah i know but im not going to act like its okay what their doing either, it aggravates me. lol Not trying to burst your enjoyment or the thread just stating how i feel. Puppies are cute but i wont act like its okay, just another BYB trying to get rich.

Are you wanting a bully or just another puppy?

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah i know but im not going to act like its okay what their doing either, it aggravates me. lol Not trying to burst your enjoyment or the thread just stating how i feel. Puppies are cute but i wont act like its okay, just another BYB trying to get rich.

Are you wanting a bully or just another puppy?
I see your point and trust me I feel the same way. I just thought the pups were freaking adorable that's it.

I am not in the market yet but I have couple of options and routes I can go. I got couple of dog types in my head either staffords and tested stock bandogs in my mind at this moment. I know couple of people with very nice specimens from those groups. I have my first baby on the way so I have a lot to deal with right now, but once we have the baby taken care of and we move to our new place my wife says I can get any dog I want :)

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
There are issues with these breeders obviouslty but just curious where you get the impression they breed for color off that video? the parents arent both blue one is a nice tri, there are some blue pups in the litter , do you judge off because there are blue pups they must be breeding for color? just curious KM.

Reactions: dixieland

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
I see your point and trust me I feel the same way. I just thought the pups were freaking adorable that's it.

I am not in the market yet but I have couple of options and routes I can go. I got couple of dog types in my head either staffords and tested stock bandogs in my mind at this moment. I know couple of people with very nice specimens from those groups. I have my first baby on the way so I have a lot to deal with right now, but once we have the baby taken care of and we move to our new place my wife says I can get any dog I want :)
I know your a huge Bandog admirer based on some other posts i've seen of yours but have you ever owned one or been around the breed long enough to understand what you'd be involved with? I talk to people frequently about the breed and Myles and its not for a novice dog owner. I don't know what youve had prior to now or what your hands on experience is like but even owning APBT's for several years its a completely different animal to handle and own responsibly. To some respect they are a great deal more involved and a lot more work than an APBT if they are well bred.

Not trying to steer you away or anything, its just not a breed i recommend to anyone unless they are serious and know exactly what their doing and have purpose of getting one since they are by no means "just a family pet"

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know your a huge Bandog admirer based on some other posts i've seen of yours but have you ever owned one or been around the breed long enough to understand what you'd be involved with? I talk to people frequently about the breed and Myles and its not for a novice dog owner. I don't know what youve had prior to now or what your hands on experience is like but even owning APBT's for several years its a completely different animal to handle and own responsibly. To some respect they are a great deal more involved and a lot more work than an APBT if they are well bred.

Not trying to steer you away or anything, its just not a breed i recommend to anyone unless they are serious and know exactly what their doing and have purpose of getting one since they are by no means "just a family pet"
I had couple giant visitors in my home for a few days (fostered a Cane Corso, Presa) and I also helped my brother raise his Hybrid American Bulldog. I did not like the Corso at all and the Presa was awesome. The breeders I talk to select for specific traits that enable the dog be an excellent family dog, it is obvious that these dogs do not like strangers but the breeders I talk to select for low rank drive dogs and I really like that.

Depending on the property I move to and the scenario I would decide on what's best.

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
I had couple giant visitors in my home for a few days (fostered a Cane Corso, Presa) and I also helped my brother raise his Hybrid American Bulldog. I did not like the Corso at all and the Presa was awesome. The breeders I talk to select for specific traits that enable the dog be an excellent family dog, it is obvious that these dogs do not like strangers but the breeders I talk to select for low rank drive dogs and I really like that.

Depending on the property I move to and the scenario I would decide on what's best.
Thats not a Bandog then, the breed is specifically bred for work. You take that out of the picture and your breeding low drive and to be a pet only than its just a mix. The entire point of owning a Bandogge is to have a superb working dog, take that away and just leaving an excellent family dog and low drive than you are just buying a mutt. The Bandog already isn't a purebred the way most people think of a purebred being, take the purpose out of it than it might as well be a shelter dog.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I loved the puppies but that music, really? I mean jeesh they are cute little puppies, some equally cute music would have been so much better lol. Not that I don't like the song, just umm doesn't make me think of puppies hahaha

· Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats not a Bandog then, the breed is specifically bred for work. You take that out of the picture and your breeding low drive and to be a pet only than its just a mix. The entire point of owning a Bandogge is to have a superb working dog, take that away and just leaving an excellent family dog and low drive than you are just buying a mutt. The Bandog already isn't a purebred the way most people think of a purebred being, take the purpose out of it than it might as well be a shelter dog.
Do you understand what rank drive means ? I highly doubt it if you are making an assumption that a low rank driven Bandog is just a pet lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.