3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR DOING THIS TO MY GIRL LMAO!!!!!

PLEASE STOP MOM!!!! I'M SO EMBARRASSED!

Thanks for looking everyone! Merry Christmas to you and yours :cheers:

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Hahaaa! I havent been on for a while with the whole holiday rush going on...but it damn sure cracked me up to see Bella like that!!

Merry Christmas Bella and to your mean mommy too ;)

Hope u guys are doing well

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL too cute, thatlast one looks like she is wearing a snow man hat lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adorable! I love the second to last one.
Thanks aimee :)

Hahaaa! I havent been on for a while with the whole holiday rush going on...but it damn sure cracked me up to see Bella like that!!

Merry Christmas Bella and to your mean mommy too ;)

Hope u guys are doing well
Thanks man! It's all in fun....I saw the dress and was like.....People are gonna think I'm nuts but I could careless. It's not something that I ever thought I would do, that's for sure! LOL! Clothes don't belong on dogs....winter coats yes, but not dresses LOL! My first female dog so I couldn't resist ;) Merry Xmas to you and your fam!

LOL too cute, thatlast one looks like she is wearing a snow man hat lol.
Thanks Angel :) It does look like a hat LOL!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
She is crazy cute in that outfit!! She doesn't look like she's complaining too much either. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA oh I see you talk shit to me about how you feel bad for Elf Mel and lookie here, beautiful Bella being subjected to torture her very self ;) Its all in the holiday spirit and your girl looks very cute! That last one with the snowman hat is a riot!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is crazy cute in that outfit!! She doesn't look like she's complaining too much either. LOL!
Lol! Thank you :) she's a pretty laid back girl......just kind of goes with the flow :D

HAHAHA oh I see you talk shit to me about how you feel bad for Elf Mel and lookie here, beautiful Bella being subjected to torture her very self ;) Its all in the holiday spirit and your girl looks very cute! That last one with the snowman hat is a riot!!
LMAO! I talked shit to you because I can ;) but Mel does look cute! He makes a great Elf lol! Its all in fun :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Lol! Thank you :) she's a pretty laid back girl......just kind of goes with the flow :D

LMAO! I talked shit to you because I can ;) but Mel does look cute! He makes a great Elf lol! Its all in fun :D
absolutely!!! lol MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your girls! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts