Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...With my GSD. (facepalm)
I couldn't get any pictures to show it, but she painted all of his toenails with glitter nail polish. Then decided to play dress up with him. :rolleyes:
She couldn't get her tutu on him the way she wanted to, so she put it on his head:

Caesar looks so put-upon... but he just laid there and let her do it all. This is just one reason why I am so glad we adopted him!!

And now that Keira has gotten vet approval (spay surgery healed up nicely!!) they have been wreaking havoc again. ;) Caesar is definitely our dominant dog, but Keira plays hard! She's amazing. They are both great dogs. :)

Also, I know Caesar isn't a bully breed, but I couldn't resist sharing those pictures! Haha... the look on his face....

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, thanks... :D
Caesar wouldn't even get up off the floor until I took that tutu off of his head. He looked so depressed about it. He's so macho usually, that I think getting in touch with his feminine side was frightening. :roll:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Now all they need is a doggy run way for modeling!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:rofl: And I don't doubt that if there was one available-- Brianna would drag him up there and make him do the catwalk!! :roll:
You gotta love kids.:D Never a dull moment in our house-- always a zoo.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!!! OMG! That big tough male GSD looking like a wussy lol!! So cute :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahah I totally lmaooo at these pics, my nieces did this to two of my dogs, the red one, Phoenix (RIP) and the dark one, Penny (RIP), I would have to find the pics, but omg Ceasar is such a good boy, no pics of the toenails?? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts