Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is michaela aka mac

i have three pitbull heelers at home all related two belongging to my gf and one too me,i love our dogs more than anything they can be alot to handle because of the heeler but i can handle it, a few weeks ago i was walking my puppy ( RAIDEN) and a younge girl and her mother were passing by and she wanted to pet him, the mother nicley asked him it was okay,, as the young girl proceeded to pet rai the woman asked me what kind of dog her was. when i told her he was a heeler pitbull she grabbed her daughter stormed off yelling at me saying i was a crazy b***h for letting a younge child pet a pitbull,, okay he's just a baby and not aggressive what so ever, why would i let a kid pet a mean dog im not stupid...i always have people giving me dirty looks saying snide comments, and just flat out being rude. it makes me angry and sad and i usually walk away.. but is there anything i can say to try and educate or at least make these people feel like they are the stupid ones?
it might seem like im babbaling about nothing but its not to me my rai is my son not my dog, and i hate the way poeple treat me and him,, WHAT DO I DO!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome :) You have to have a VERY thick skin to own pit bull and bully breeds. What does yours look like since it's mixed with heeler? I have seen those mixes before and they look like both breeds for the most part though ACD or heelers have bull terrier in there genetic makeup. Do people purposely breed these two breeds together?? I have been hearing alot about this mix and it's not a very good idea to be mixing the two. I just hope if he looks more bully that he will represent the breed well ;) Heeler's are crazy and can have some HA tendencies. I owned a purebred red heeler or Australian cattle dog and he was alot of dog to handle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts