Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been crazy hot this summer. For the last month or two it's been upper 90's with crazy humidity (I woke up one morning at 0600 and it was 85F with 91% humidity! :mad:). Because of the heat, Athena has been UBER bored!!! It's just been too hot to use the flirt pole or be out for any extended periods. We've had a cool front come through the last few days. Yesterday was pretty comfortable, upper 80's with lower humidity. Good lord that dog was on crack! Kids took her out front and to say she got the zoomies would be an understatement! LOL! It was funny because I came out on the porch and watched her. She would stop every few seconds and stare at me as if to say, "What the hell are you waiting for?!". So I tell her to hold on and go back in and grab the flirt pole. I swear she knew what I was doing. I walked back out and it was game on! LOL! She had A LOT of energy stored up! Let the kids play with her some and she dragged them all over the place! LOL! Was great getting to give her some good play time for an hour or so. Well overdue!

·
Registered
691 Posts
It's been triple digits for a while down here in Texas. Since it started getting cooler this morning and the rain came, my little girl looks a little sad.. She loves playing in the pool.. I hope she gets un-sad soon...

Glad to see some enjoying the "cooler" weather. :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I know how you're feeling Deuce.Mine have been ready to come back in after about 5 minutes out there.It's been ridiculously hot.But they've been loving this "cooler" weather as well.Can't wait till fall

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Shoot can we get some cool weather? It's hot as hell over here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.