Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met someone on the bully forums that owns Bernie's Brother, they share 75% of the pedigree. This is his brother and the link to his page:

MALES -

I didn't know Bernie had Juan Gotti Blood in him, I couldn't find the remaining dogs in his pedigree but this guy did. Right now I only have one dog missing in his pedigree. But this really explain a lot about his size and structure.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Dumae and Kamakazi are Juan Gotti Great grand daughters. Gotti was a very average sized AMSTAFF when not over fed to go toward the bully movement.

What happened with Gotti is he was bred to some standard dogs making nice dogs and bred to bullier dogs creating American Bullies.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see very similar characteristics to bernie's structure, your black doggy is similarly built but has a muc shorter back from what I can see. It's weird how genetics work huh? I actually thought Gotti was a huge dog I saw an old video from the 90's and he looked gigantic.. l

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
After the bully fad started he was kept over weight and made to look as big and bulky as possible.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After the bully fad started he was kept over weight and made to look as big and bulky as possible.
have you seen the video? I can find it for you it was interesting to watch, they also had grey raider on the vid.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I havn't watch videos on him in a LONG time lol so I wouldn't know if I had seen it .

·
Registered
780 Posts
Juan gotti came from greyline raiderII and greylines cali love bluegood.Yes gotti was a bigger body type bully.Basically like american pit 13 said he was bred to bully type and standard type apbt's.He is on luna and lokis pedigrees.Yes i was suprised to see him on lokis papers.I also think he is on cali and peppers papers (still waiting on them).Basically gotti was a very popular stud.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I screwed up one of the dogs in his ped but you can see it all come together here. Misty Blue is the wrong dog but I don't know how to erase that dog off my dog's pedigree.

American Bully Online Pedigree

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Basically gotti was a very popular stud.
He was. When the bully movement started he was bred to everything with a pulse. His name was made so nothing else mattered. This is why you can find everything for huge out of proportioned dogs to standard dogs with Gotti behind them.

With breeding it all matters in what direction the breeder was going. You can have the same lines and different outcomes all on what the breeders decided to go with out of that line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts