Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
might want to change that 1 word , no swearing in the open forum :) but welcome to the fun part of owning intact dogs lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
might want to change that 1 word , no swearing in the open forum :) but welcome to the fun part of owning intact dogs lol
That word is not considered a cuss word by moderator vote.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
hahhahahahaha... quiet.... (wait for it .. wait for it... ) ark... ark .. ark..(120decibles) ... LOL :hammer: .. ask the vet for a doggy valium..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahhahahahaha... quiet.... (wait for it .. wait for it... ) ark... ark .. ark..(120decibles) ... LOL :hammer: .. ask the vet for a doggy valium..
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So freaking true!!!!!!!!!! Even my pointer who could give two :poop:s when she would be in heat. Is acting afool

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
That word is not considered a cuss word by moderator vote.
I used it by accident awhile back and a mod changed the wording for me told me is was a cuss word????

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I used it by accident awhile back and a mod changed the wording for me told me is was a cuss word????
For a while we weren't sure what should be considered a cuss word.But the staff talked and figured it out the other day:woof:
hell,damn,and piss are fine if I remember correctly.Oh and bitch when you're refering to a female dog.ANd if i'm not correct then just check back here in a few minutes because my post will edited by one of the mods.lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol dixie.
to shady I was told putting a bit of vicks in the dogs nose would keep him from smelling the scent and acting crazy , you could try that BUT I tried with my male and unless you are ontop of it with renewing it when it wears off { which i wasnt lol} I find once they get that smell they arent dumb and the vicks just didnt seem to work after lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! Uh oh.....my girl is in heat too! Thank god I don't have any males! Lol! That would make me crazy!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We tried that Angel and it dont work...Here are some picture of the mutts.Had to switch Max around as he ate his crate :mad::mad:

Naughty boys!!!

Copper

Max

Him giving me the stink eye

Both of them in lock down

The two kennel cats keeping close eyes on them

Miss Rage pouting

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol at ate his crate ...no good lol. Ya that vicks didnt work for me either but figured if people recommending it then it must work for someone lol. Cute pics love the pouting one.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Put your bitch on this if you are not planning on breeding her it will decrease her smell. This works best when they first come into season but is not too late. you can also try a Qtip with Vicks vapor rub and rub a bit into the males nose . Not a lot because it burns but enough to help with the smell of your bitch.

http://www.gopitbull.com/health-nutrition/23109-cheap-chlorophyll-bitches-season.html
LOL PK, I'm thinking, why you gonna knock out the bitch?
Then I re-read it. Aahh....Chlorophyll NOT Chloroform :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
For a while we weren't sure what should be considered a cuss word.But the staff talked and figured it out the other day:woof:
hell,damn,and piss are fine if I remember correctly.Oh and bitch when you're refering to a female dog.ANd if i'm not correct then just check back here in a few minutes because my post will edited by one of the mods.lol
Piss is one I got in trouble for... Well not really just advised to be a little more careful.

But personally, I like the rules. It inspired me to clean my language up & my swearing has diminished quite a bit & helped extend my Vocabulary, I like to thank to GP for that. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts