Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....WITH ANYTHING RUBBEREY!!! LOL. It seems as though anything with a rubbery texture drives him absolutely looney. Over the weekend, he found an old tire buried in the backyard, and went nuts for it, then yesterday it was the basketball I found under the porch. Today, I took him to the beach for a good run and playtime. He was sniffing around in the sand for a little while, then stopped and started digging like there was no tomorrow. When I got a closer look, it was a tire buried in the sand, with only a tiny piece showing above the ground. Well, that little piece was enough to drive him into a digging frenzy, and he made short work of getting the tire unstuck and quickly started pulling pieces off of it. I had to practically drag him away before he could eat any of it! lol. I think he needs an intervention... :hammer: Here's some pics of his "prize" (pic quality isn't all that great, had to take pics with my phone since I forgot my camera! lol)

And the end result... an exhausted dog! (He's standing weird too, normally not E/W at all! Had to add that in there... lol)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
HA HA HA!! That is awesome. Love it! :) I wish my boys had that same obsession.. it would make buying toys much easier, and probably last MUCH longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts