Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother's dog, The Wolverine,

Comes from Jeep and Alligator [the later of which he's related to my King (avator) through Tudor's Spike]

I just thought I'd introduce him as well Wolfie is as much my dog as he is my brother's. Wolfie's older though [5 years] and one of the reasons why I decided to get me King and then Zela.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He's handsome :) what does you bro consider him? Apbt or American bully? Blue is considered a staffordshire terrier/american bully color. Not a very common color in the orginal game dogs though i know a couple existed. Jeep is an apbt bloodline but not sure on the alligator blood ;) what's the rest of his ped look like?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
He's handsome :) what does you bro consider him? Apbt or American bully? Blue is considered a staffordshire terrier/american bully color. Not a very common color in the orginal game dogs though i know a couple existed. Jeep is an apbt bloodline but not sure on the alligator blood ;) what's the rest of his ped look like?
blue is dilute black, period. ANYTHING that throws blue has the possibility to throw black-scientific fact.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont think he will be responding .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts