Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to find this:

DEADHEAD KENNELS

This dog/kennel was the biggest learning experience I've ever had.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
WOW is that for real or is this a joke? and who is dead? I must be missing something.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Wow that would explain alot. I'm sorry chica. RIP Nella

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
some one hacked their website. cant piss people off and not expect retaliation. how did you pup die? go to a vet asap so your other dogs dont get infected...if its a contagion

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Oh im so sorry I didnt know you lost a dog, thats very sad .

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
its not a joke, my eldest bulldog was pts this weekend. she was one of those dogs that just had her wires crossed and she was sickly her entire life (not contagious things, it was hereditary). It was a quality of life decision doug made.

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
i feel your pain. if thats the breeders site it looks hacked to me. i wouldnt click on the link again. its good youre getting the word out though

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
is that the same breeder that you have mentioned before ? I think we had a thread about her last year sometime when someone asked about her kennel?

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i've mentioned them as bad breeders before... possibly a DB or VIP thread dedicated to them.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Oh ok , it is who I was thinking of then , atleast they got there page hacked and maybe saving more people from the heartache you guys are going through and by the sounds of it many others :( really sorry again for your loss im sure you guys made the right choice your good owners.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sorry to hear about Nella. I know this has been a back and forth issue for you for a long time ;(

·
Registered
901 Posts
So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, I know your pain. Be happy Neela running at the rainbow bridge.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow that's so horrible, glad they were hacked, but so sorry for your loos. So hard! Thoughts out to you and your family.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Sorry my Shana! I love you and know you've struggled with this for a long time. You made the right choice!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its just so tough right now. I'm still coming to grips that she's gone and I won't see her again. I cry a lot durring the days. She was my heart, my guardian, and my junkyard dog. I love that dang dog even though she was so messed up... she was my mess up, yanno?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Shana I am very sorry for your loss I had no idea you were struggling with all those issues with Neela. You did everything you could for her and I know you made the right choice. Rip Neela

1 - 20 of 24 Posts