Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... to give all the dogs there some loving. I do this about once a week. Take a dog out of their kennel and to a "Get to Know You" room and play with them for about 20 minutes.

There were 4 pit bull mixes there today, which isn't as bad as it usually is, but ALL of them were flat-footed to some degree. :(

One poor girl, omg, she was black and white with the sweetest face, floppy ears, and goofiest little personality -- she was so flat-footed, she was limping. :(:(

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
What a beautiful and compassionate way to add some socialization to those poor pups Caitlin, the worst thing many of our four legged friends endure is loneliness:(

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Good for you for doing that. It takes a special person to do what you do. I honestly couldn't do it. I would want to save them all and it would depress me to know I couldn't. So sad how many pits and mixes are in shelters. Glad you were able to make those pups feel good and loved :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
What a wonderful thing, I cannot do that I cry everytime I leave from that place, all those faces just break my heart. Good for you, SF is right ((hugs))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts