Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would post my brothers friends pup i took care of for 1 month an felt like my own pup, i miss her, as he gave her back to the owner he got her off becuase when we got bear, he though he would buy him off us, but he got outta luck cuz we told him NO, dont know what made him think that anyway,,, heres Bently,,

And for the fun of it, i know theres a lot of you who love rotties, this is my cousins rottie, she was shipped from germany to canada, thats y shes has her tail an she came from a Q litter, so they had to name her that starts with the letter Q , her name is Qura

shes bigger now, this was when she was about 7-8 months or i think abit more, she filled out nicely i will get more pictures of her when i visit my cousins or ask them to send me some to my mail an i will post her up,,

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG that blue girl is freakin adorable :D Too bad he gave her back and i am lovin that Rottie and her name, not sure I can pronounce it but really nice :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
all are so cute, I have such a soft spot for rotties but got veto'd when i wanted to get one:( the blue is really pretty as well.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG that blue girl is freakin adorable :D Too bad he gave her back and i am lovin that Rottie and her name, not sure I can pronounce it but really nice :D
Thanks, ya he what you call irresponsible cuz he never cared for her not only stuck her at my house, which was fine cuz i loved her but his mom didnt know about her, all he did was come over to bring her food an leave sometimes he took her to show her off to friends but came right back with her, :(

the rottie is pronounce Qu- ra , just put them toghter, :D

all are so cute, I have such a soft spot for rotties but got veto'd when i wanted to get one:( the blue is really pretty as well.
Thanks, i love her i call her my own even though shes not mine :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
omg soooo prettyyyy :):):)
I really want a blue super bad, but the blue that I was looking at was not as socialable as Kandi was, so I picked for personality and tempermant... I would love to have a blue some day.. But not anytime soon....

All of them are super cute :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice looking fit happy pup

btw is that a red boston?!?!?!?!?!? or a chiuaua..sp?
:rofl: neither, thats bear when he was a puppy 2months old the reason y the person took the blue back so he could get my bear, which that didnt happen,

What a beautiful pup :love:
i know i loved her like my own even called her my own

omg soooo prettyyyy :):):)
I really want a blue super bad, but the blue that I was looking at was not as socialable as Kandi was, so I picked for personality and tempermant... I would love to have a blue some day.. But not anytime soon....

All of them are super cute :)
I want a blue someday too :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pics, I like the one where to pup is on the bed, so mischievousness looking.

BTW Rotts are one of my favorite breeds, they are so majestic (sounds gay but i dont really care, haha)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pics, I like the one where to pup is on the bed, so mischievousness looking.

BTW Rotts are one of my favorite breeds, they are so majestic (sounds gay but i dont really care, haha)
No its not ,, i love powerful dog breeds, an rottis are my fav too, i have too many dream dogs its not funny i want to own them all before i die :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts