Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our pup her name is Osbond's Redemption call name Ready. We got her at the Norman show but noew i just want to give her a formal intro to GP.
This pic is from the norman Show we went ahead and threw her in there to see how she did.

We ae taking small steps to get her ready to work.

And this is a good pic of her Sire I think she is going to be alot like him. Osbonds Bossley.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Pretty gal!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice pup :D

Reactions: Rudy4747

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah she is some what related to Your Girls.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very pretty , love black dogs , she is gonna be a looker 4 sure.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very pretty girl. She's already looking like her sire.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah she is some what related to Your Girls.
Oh know wander she such a looker ;) LOL . I love black dogs. I am hoping for at least 1 of the 2 males I am waiting for will come out black :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I was there when he was trying to make his decision. :p And he made a good one!

She looks like she's gotten a lot bigger Rudy!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for this pics Linda. I was waiting for them to down load from FB. She is getting bigger now looking more like her dad every day. Holly here is her pedigree you might recognize.couple.of the dogs on the top side.
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [372216] :: BOSSLEY X RANSOM

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awww RUdy she is freakin adorable and I know your wife enjoyed showing her, lol. SHe has gotten bigger, can't wait to see her at Nationals. You did make a great choice and I know Dimikio will be proud. Congrats again ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
D.is.great I send him updates once in a while yeah she will be 11 months at nationals so I can't wait.o see how she does. We will be pulling there too with Dooney. Stinks.though cause it.will be hi second.true competition. He will have to pull with the ace dogs.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
She is beautiful!!!! She comes from some outstanding dogs, if I do say so myself..lol Her sire is off my CH Mandrake dog..lol And of course I have much love for D's dogs..lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have tons of respect for both you and D. Bring some of the best all around dogs all the time. She is so awesome I been playing with her all weekend being careful not to over do it cause she is young. Every time we stop I give her water and put her up. She scream she just wants more. I am having to keep her in the house right now till I can put the sheet metal between her kennel. She and my other girl can not get along. She cracks me up she already thinks she is a big dog...Lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love her Rudy!
Thank you We love her.

great looking pup Rudy, Im sure she will do very well for you
Thanks a lot Hope she can compete with that lil girl you guys have one day..lol
How things go in Colorado? i heard not to many dog out there. You guys must of won it all........

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Thanks for this pics Linda. I was waiting for them to down load from FB. She is getting bigger now looking more like her dad every day. Holly here is her pedigree you might recognize.couple.of the dogs on the top side.
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [372216] :: BOSSLEY X RANSOM
I really like the bottom half of the ped. Sheri has some nice sorrells dogs. Congrat's on your new pup she sure is a cute little thing. Should be a nice dog.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. Hope so I had been looking into the Sorrels dogs for a while now. She is great so far. Only time can tell but she has good potential.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts