Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Rodrigo Yanez.... been a member here like idk 7 months maybe....first APBT i ever owned....i have spent the last 9 months reading and learning everything daily about the breed....and i mean daily.

I love my dog to death, I wont go into detail but this dog has taught me more than any human in the past 10 years ..... I dread the possibility of him and my son and I being restricted or separated..... I dont know how to go about raising awareness here in Los Angeles pit bull capital of the bad rap but I am pretty charismatic and I know how to make people laugh and stop and listen......

i was thinking about maybe every week or two I make a news story and dress up my dog as the "perp" .... and anyone that is willing to befriend me on fb can share it with 3 of their friends on fb. and 3 diff friends every time....and maybe the joke intrigues enough people that some substantial awareness is raised....

i can run 15 mph...... but i can type at the speed of light.

If you want to befriend me on fb here is my link.... I am 39 ...son Alexander is 16 and Samson is 7 months old and us three live in our home in Paramount CA (1 city over from Compton)

here is my fb

Rodrigo Yanez | Facebook

here is a copy/paste of what I put on my wall and the pic I took of Samson to go with the "news story".....

I hope u guys enjoy and help me use fb to spread awareness in an entertaining manner.

Thank you <3 ( I am finally happy with my life and I need to do good....Samson is one of the two true loves of my life as is my son Alexander and I would die for both without thought.

enjoy: (yes I use spanish accent as a joke, if it offends people....oh well, I am half spanish half armenian .....political correctness is for dishonest people)

"Fox Channel 11 reports another deadly attack by a ferocious mean pit bull, the victim : Francesca Villareal comments "...... de dog yumped on mai dohter and nao her faice is fool off espit!!! ......" ......mrs. Villareal was too emotional to comment further, no doubt soap will HAVE to be used ......... what else are we going to have to hear to put a stop to the madness!!!! The suspect is at large... and here is a sketch .....witnesses described the dog as a "Gangsta Pit".....no doubt this dog listens to rap and hip hop......... this world is coming to and end.

Thank you for reading , please read up on BSL (Breed Specific Legislation) that makes people like me and my dog victims of ignorant people that buy into the news and NOT questioning how often OTHER dogs maul as well.....but everyone loves to watch a nice bloody story , just like YOU stop to see that accident on the fwy......NEWS IS A BUSINESS NOT FACT....ITS A TV SHOW AND MAJORITY OF THE MORONS TAKE IT AS FACT.

Please come meet my dog Samson and you will learn what a real American Pit Bull Terrier is and what kind of temperament they actually have. "

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
"Fox Channel 11 reports another deadly attack by a ferocious mean pit bull, the victim : Francesca Villareal comments "...... de dog yumped on mai dohter and nao her faice is fool off espit!!! ......" ......mrs. Villareal was too emotional to comment further, no doubt soap will HAVE to be used ........."

:clap: That, my friend, was one of the funniest things I have read today. The "fool off espit" had me in stitches.

If I had a FB account I'd friend you or poke you or like you or whatever it is you guys do.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been part of a modified turbo mazda forum for 4 years, .... I can't tell you how many thousands of people I have entertained with my style of humor.... for the fun of it , made hundreds of connections.....INCLUDING going to NJ and PA ....to visit forum friends for 2 weeks , and to pick up my APBT from a breeder in PA.

I am not after anything other than educating the ignorant through fb..... with your help I know we can reach hundreds and thousands easily by just entering this with humor.....

I studied psychology for 5 years and I happen to have a top notch wit ....trust me i am far from perfect...but the tools god gave me i use to their fullest.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I'll friend you later when I go on there.My name is Lisa in case you get to wondering now who in the hell is this chick sending me a friend request lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha i wont wonder ....ill greet u like Samson would....i get excited at the thought of new connections for the benefit of us all.... i dont get put off by that Lisa.

thank you!!!! idk maybe im crazy (not maybe) ....but i feel i need to try this

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i have several friends in LB that hang out in Paramount.. im up in Bakersfield, but make it down there occasionally.. glad to see another CA head in here.. i'm on a Honda forum and its mostly east coast guys on there so when i see someone on a forum and from CA i'm like woo hoo!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
please contact me if u guys get together...i know we cant prolly have dogs hang out cuz they would kill each other but i want to meet some local apbt lovers too and help or volunteer.

anywyas ...thanks guys

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
de dog yumped on mai dohter and nao her faice is fool off espit!!! ......" ......

LMFAO that is hilarious.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Sounds good to me! I'm in :) I'll hit you up on FB yo ;) My gansta pit who also listens to rap is the picture you will see when I friend request you :D Name is Shanon and I love your idea!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA that's a riot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts