Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been going back and forth with a friend (of a friends) and I have finally convinced him to let this gorgeous girl go to me. He enlisted in the army and has yet to sign into bootcamp ect and all the bases down here are BSL including the cities they are located in SO I scored with her and she will be training for weight pull a.s.a.p

my pops tried to hold her but she was squirming everywhere and I wont even talk about a leash she will need a pinch collar otherwise I will need a shoulder replacement.

And here is my other wild beast lol

anyways Im so excited I cannot WAIT to work her in wp and possible conformation in ADBA shows. I have big plans for her and she is such an awesome girl. Hope you guys enjoyed her sorry for all the pics I couldnt find a favorite :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Gorgeous bulldog, she looks to be in awesome shape. She looks around 40ish right?

Reactions: Chinadog

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
she is gorgeous!!!! looks like a lil time bomb, youre gonna get some exercise with that one!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
omg guys im so excited! she is a lil **** her feet dont touch the ground when I try to walk her. She is 38lbs david and could prob. loose 3 or 4lbs and tone up some more on the emill :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D :D

it took some serious convincing and he was like well I plan to keep her at my bros. house until I get out and then I go on base and im like dude.. you know theres bsl and she wont exactly pass for a lab. He had a hard time letting her go but she get more work over here then what he was doing with her. She has NEVER been bred she is in tip top shape.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bolio/tombstone/jeep..

I have to wait for her ped to come in I just sent the paperwork off. can you make a ped with her IP numbers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
omg what a gorgeous dog! that deep red almost chocolate color she looks almost perfect! exactly what im looking for! you lucky duck you i want more pictures a whole galore wow im so impressed already

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you so much, Ive been begging for a min. lol my hard work paid off!! :D lol I will have TONS of pics coming im going to get her in a harness soon shes still jumpin all over the place so im letting her settle down before I put her to work but I will have TONS of pics coming. promise! :D
Even though shes all over the place she makes an attempt of being gentle she tries not to jump to hard but she is all battery so its hard for her to keep her feet on the ground lol. I have been waiting SO LONG for a dog like this I cant express how thrilled iam to have her. More pics to come and thank you all for the love if she could understand you guys would make her head blow up lol..

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
She is a gorgeous looking pit!
congrats chinadog :D

Reactions: Chinadog
1 - 20 of 30 Posts