Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IADCRO & FIAPBT -- URGENT HELP TO THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER OF VENEZUELA. "Pass it on" please.

is a literal traslation, sorry. We hope that you undertand it.

INTERVIEW of Mr. Daniel Ricardo Hernandez, journalist of the Universal newspaper of Caracas, Venezuela, to Mr. Mariano Peinado the IADCRO and the FIAPBT President, on the occasion of the request given by him to the President Chávez to countermand the Law just approved:

Resultados de traducción para http://www.iadcro.com/helpvenezuela.html

Madrid, to 12 of January of 2010. You can have access to the request of IADCRO & FIAPBT through following connection:

Subject: Law for the Protection of the nonDangerous, Free Domestic Fauna and in Captivity, that entered the past Tuesday in force

URGENT HELP TO THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER OF VENEZUELA:

Resultados de traducción para http://www.iadcro.com/helpvenezuela.html

The American Pit Bull Terrier, the American Stafforshire Terrier, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and its cross from Venezuela, NEED YOUR HELP NOW.

We need your signature and all signature of your family, friends, contacts, etc. inside of the Signature Model Paper that I am sending to you for it.

Pamphlet Model: Google Docs

"Pass it on" please. Our dogs and your dogs need your help NOW.

IADCRO: IADCRO www.iadcro.com & FIAPBT: FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DEL AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am having trouble finding anything on the web in regards to Caracas, Venezuela and pit bull laws. I will need to find some solid info before i can distinguish this from a Phishing attempt.

Not to say it isnt legit, but the only things i can find are this same thread on every American apbt forum.

Surely there is some link to a article in the Venezuelan press we could see.

Also how would Americans signing a petition online help at all in Caracas, Venezuela?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Just did some googling, I speak/read Spanish. Apparently a law has passed that will ban the breed starting 2015, as of right now they can be kept as long as they are kept in cages I think it reads? It probably just means as long as they are in a home and not running lose as I doubt they have leash laws(Colombia doesn't)

El pitbull sera ilegal en Venezuela a partir de 2015

Looks like they are forcing the dogs to live in cages apparently until 2015...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yea, that is pretty messed up if they intend to force them to live in cages for 5 years. I will sign, but i do not think Chaves will care what Americans think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts