Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought iams puppy for my 4 month old pup. I read the feeding guidelines and it said to feed my dog 4 3/4c. My dog weights around 30. I think the guidelines is messed up or am I the messed up one? Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Iam's isn't that good at all, as far as how much you can't go off the bags, they want to feed your dog more so you have to buy food faster. I would get on a better quality kibbles.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
How long does the dog food last?

Well I go through a bag every 2 days BUT I have 13 dogs several pretty big dogs. I can tell you one thing you'll use less of a better quality food that's a little higher than you will of a cheaper food that's less quality ingredients. For your wallet and dogs health I would go with a better food :) I fed Iams for years before I knew better.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I go through a bag every 2 days BUT I have 13 dogs several pretty big dogs. I can tell you one thing you'll use less of a better quality food that's a little higher than you will of a cheaper food that's less quality ingredients. For your wallet and dogs health I would go with a better food :) I fed Iams for years before I knew better.

Thank you. I have to research this 4health and see if somewhere on this island sells it.

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
I use 4Health too and have had great results with it :) I'm like you too and wanted good but nothing crazy expensive. We've been on 4Health for almost a year now and never had a problem with it. Most bull breeds have a grain allergy so going grain free is usually best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts