Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have these neighbors who live down the alley from us who have two old dogs, a GSD and lab. They allow their dogs to roam around the neighborhood and occasionally when doing yard work I come across giant dog turds in the unfenced parts of our yard where our dogs never go. I found a huge dog crap right behind our shop today so decided to return it to its rightful owners and so picked it up and went and placed it in their yard where it belongs. :roll:

·
Registered
420 Posts
great job... i have a similar problem here at my house.. the "donkey's" let their little foofy dogs crap all on my front patch of grass and don't pick up... but i never catch them... i'm waiting to catch one of them so i can follow them home and then stock pile about 3 days worth from my 4 adults hounds and drop it on their doorstep with a note.... :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
llol good job , I hate when people allow there dogs to use others lawns and dont clean up .

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I don't like picking up my own dogs' poo, let alone theirs. I told my husband that if I find another one I will dump a bucketful o' poo in their yard, hehehe. I have an endless supply.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Fling it at their house. They'll probably never notice it in their yard.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha my friend lives in the North End in Boston. A small Italian area of my City. Full of little dogs who have owners too good to pick up their poop. He finally got sick of one a few doors down and decided to put the poop right on his door knob so when he tried to go in his building, well... he didnt get the hint. So my friend put it on his car door handle... he picks up his dogs poop now, lol. to each their own. If people obide by the law others would not have to break it, lol.

·
Registered
106 Posts
People can be so arrogant. We used to take Chanel to the dog park, until we got Dai Ca, then joining this forum to find out dog parks are a no no. Anyway, there would be dog turds all over the field, you'd have to watch the ground the whole time to make sure you didn't step in any & it's even worse when your dog has a big one... there's poop bags at the parking lot for a reason. Makes me wonder how clean these people are, too lazy to pick up after your dog; must mean they're too lazy to pick up after themselves at home lol

To the OP, I hope your neighbors have learned, if not keep doing it ;)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People can be so arrogant. We used to take Chanel to the dog park, until we got Dai Ca, then joining this forum to find out dog parks are a no no. Anyway, there would be dog turds all over the field, you'd have to watch the ground the whole time to make sure you didn't step in any & it's even worse when your dog has a big one... there's poop bags at the parking lot for a reason. Makes me wonder how clean these people are, too lazy to pick up after your dog; must mean they're too lazy to pick up after themselves at home lol

To the OP, I hope your neighbors have learned, if not keep doing it ;)
I doubt they even noticed. Their yard is immaculate though. They let their dogs roam while they are out doing yard work. It's frustrating because I know if it was my dog roaming the block there would be outrage and A/C would be called if not the police. They are on the opposite end of the alleyway too which means that the dogs have to be out of their sight for a good while in order to make their way down the alley and drop a giant steamy **** in my yard. They are lucky their dogs haven't been hit by a car, or taken to the pound.

In the meantime, I will continue returning their "property" to them whenever I find it. Maybe next time I will leave it on their porch, hehe.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jeeze, they sound pretty horrible, you're right, they are very lucky their dogs are ok & alive for that matter. Yup, if it was your dogs the police would be called asap, so unfair. You should just start now by putting in on their door step ^_~ & maybe even call A/C to teach them a lesson & to protect their dogs, since they don't seem to care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts