Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a Full Bred APBT (female) was bred with a Pitbull Boxer mix (male) what would be the outcome of the puppies?

The males parents were a Full Bred all white female APBT and his dad was a Full Bred Boxer
The females parents were both Full Bred APBT

What would the puppies look like?
Will they look more like APBT or mix?

Will the puppies be more resembled to a full APBT scince there mom would be full and their dad would be half?

this is what the dad looks like

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/Ivan928831/0319012006.jpg

this is what the mom looks like

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/Ivan928831/053453164.jpg

Please look at the pictures

Thank You

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hard to say , most of my dogs resemble the granparents more then the parents , so you could have that boxer look come through on some. Bottom line is your breeding mutts. Why would you do this breeding anyways?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The outcome would be a litter of mutts that wouldn't do either breed's reputation any good. If you're thinking of doing this breeding, I suggest you don't.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
YOU DON'T BREED FREAKING MUTT'S!!! What the hell is wrong with people. Stick your male and your bitch in the car and take them to the nearest spay and neuter clinic and have them sterilized ASAP!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
They would be mutts that look like pit/boxer mixes. I hope you aren't seriously considering this. Hypotheticals are fine, but don't scare people, 'k?

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
They'd look like mutts that you'd have to PAY people to take.

·
Registered
536 Posts
They would be MUTTS.. Nothing more, nothing less, and shouldn't be bred, PERIOD. There is no use in bringing more mutts into the world when so many are being put to sleep in shelters every day because people breed dogs like this. *SMH*

Reactions: KMdogs

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
I'm sure they would be adorable , but they would be mutts and which breed they resembled would depends on which were dominant in each individual pup. There is no way to guess exactly what they would look like.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not that I don't agree with most of u but darn I'm pretty sure it could have been said nicer way. Being nasty with someone for not doin something u agree with isn't goin to stop them any faster.

I think ull end up with a super hi energy dog that the average person can't handle. Health use they should be good as out crosses of breeds generally stabilize any weak points in their DNA but not always. I have some American bulldog pit mixes and if I were u I wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Not that I don't agree with most of u but damn I'm pretty sure it could have been said nicer way. Being nasty with someone for not doin something u agree with isn't goin to stop them any faster.

I think ull end up with a super hi energy dog that the average person can't handle. Health use they should be good as out crosses of breeds generally stabilize any weak points in their DNA but not always. I have some American bulldog pit mixes and if I were u I wouldn't do it.
Well, maybe you should make it clear to us whether or not you are actually planning on breeding these dogs. Breeding is not something that is taken lightly around here, and especially since you are saying you think it would be a "super high energy dog that the average person couldn't handle" that's even more reason not to breed. When we get right on a new member who is mentioning breeding, we try to get our point across as quick as possible to try and prevent it, for the betterment of this breed, so sorry if we came across a little harsh but we are all trying to do our part to prevent any wrong breedings. Also, there is no swearing on the open forum, we do have child members here...

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
To the OP.. is this something you're considering or are you asking a legitimate hypothetical question here? You need to clarify your reason behind asking this question because being so scarce on the details only leads the members of this forum to believe that you're actually planning on doing this. Please specify your intent for asking this question. Now, as for looks, it will be hard to suggest what they'll actually look like; we can only speculate or make an educated guess here. For your sake, and the sake of the dogs and possible future litter, I do hope you're not planning on doing this because as was already stated, there are more than enough mutts being euthanized every day due to ignorance and greed. Please don't contribute to the cause.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
There are enough full blood pit bulls being euthanized in general too! Let alone pit bull mixes!

The OP probably already bred this pair....

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
YOU DON'T BREED FREAKING MUTT'S!!! What the hell is wrong with people. Stick your male and your bitch in the car and take them to the nearest spay and neuter clinic and have them sterilized ASAP!
:goodpost: What else could be said? lol

My guess would be this has already happened and your expecting a litter, if it hasn't been too long spay - abort asap.

If it has and they are due soon.. well.. All i can say is they are mutts. Given your question i have a feeling youd give them a fancy name and make some cash and contribute to the on going problem of mutts as designer dogs and over population in rescues/HS. If so, congratulations on being apart of the problem.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Typical.....post a heated question that will get peoples attention and then signs off and doesn't respond to explain themselves! The outcome would be a designer mutt called a Bullboxer. Alls it is, is a backyard breeders designer term to make $$$$ and contribute to the OVERwhelming amount of unwanted pit bull mixes in shelters! Congratulations for adding to the problem.....that is if it is your breeding/litter!

·
Registered
50 Posts
There's a way to say thing to people without coming off sounding like a bunch of egotistical maniacs. I also said I wouldn't breed them but I didn't need to make it a personal attack on the person.

Everyone should stop and think for a moment. Talking down to people isn't going to get them to listen any better. So I suggest everyone takes a second before they type.
I may be new to this community but I'm not new to the dogs or how to handle urself in a professional manor while still getting ur point across.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
There's a way to say thing to people without coming off sounding like a bunch of egotistical maniacs. I also said I wouldn't breed them but I didn't need to make it a personal attack on the person.

Everyone should stop and think for a moment. Talking down to people isn't going to get them to listen any better. So I suggest everyone takes a second before they type.
I may be new to this community but I'm not new to the dogs or how to handle urself in a professional manor while still getting ur point across.
Here's the thing, DD. If the OP had spent 5 minutes looking around the site before he/she posted this thread they would have known the kind of response it would recieve. There are tons of these kinds of posts on here and all of them go like this one has. There is even a "Bullboxer Pit" thread down in the Bully 101 section that would have come up if they used the search function. That would have clued them up as to what to expect.

Do people just find this forum and type in a question the second they get here without at least looking to see if it's been asked before? I think I lurked here for about 2 months before I signed up and just kind of soaked up the atmosphere before I started posting. People here are generally friendly and in fact it's the friendliest dog forum I've ever seen. It just gets a little old when you get the same kinds of questions all the time. Makes you feel like you're swimming against the tide.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts

I disagree some people are just freaking clueless plain and simple and if you have to ask a question like this you have no business breeding animals! Really anyone with half a brain can figure this out. This guy already bred these 2 dog's you think he cares either way what we say? No ... I don't really care how he feels this breed is in danger of being banned everywhere, these dog's are so overbred it's disgusting and worse by people like the OP who think that slapping 2 mutts together to make money is a brilliant idea when the joke is on us after one of those unstable genetic mutt messes get's a hold of a kid and ends up being labeled as a pit bull on the 9 o'clock news. I don't care about his feelings so don't come here and tell the member's here who are fighting to protect these dogs and are educating new members everyday how we are supposed to talk to people in general. I make no apologies for telling this guy to take his freaking dog's to a spay and neuter clinic and abort the litter if need be. The thread was a joke to begin with. If I bred a squirrel to a turtle what would the babies look like? I mean come on!!! Your way of talking to people is not everyone else's way that is why this is an online forum with different personalities you come online asking questions like this your going to get truthful answers maybe not in the way you would want to get them but you will get answers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.