Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says.If you could have any dog in the world who would you have and why?I mean an individual dog not a breed.It can be a dog that lived in the past or a members dog,doesn't matter.I just got to thinking earlier and got kinda curious as to what people would think is the perfect dog for them.And it doesn't have to be an apbt,it can be any breed.I'm still thinking about my response but can't wait to read what other people say.
Oh and don't say the dog you have now,that's no fun!lol.Any dog BESIDES your dog!lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
victorious from suarez bulls I just love that dog , paco would have been my pick if he was still alive.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I don't know any dog I would want more than Xena so I'll have to think awhile lol

I did a thread like this a LONG time ago on what members dog would you want that was fun. Can't wait to see where this thread goes and what dogs people come up with.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Wildside's "Vader" hes just an awesome lookin dog..lol :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
If I could have any dog, in addition to my current ones...it would be Teddy, a previous dog of mine and an indeterminate terrier. I found him abandoned way before he was weaned when I was a sapling, fed him milk by a makeshift nipple, beded him in a shoebox with a hot water bottle and mechanical alarm clock to mimic the presence of a mother ..in personality..he was just like my current male, high energy, confident, always ready to go, always by my side. A great companion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If I could have any dog, I would have to have my old buddy Mopar. He was a HUGE Rottie that was about 3-3.5 feet at the shoulder and was pure muscle and weighed in around 140ish pounds I believe. He was the nicest dog ever. When I was 4-5 he would let us ride him around like a horse. He would also stand beside us when we were outside playing.

He was the nicest dog out there. One of my favorite traits is that he would stay beside us while we were getting ready for bed and wouldn't leave until we feel asleep. He would then come to to "check-up" on me and my siblings.

Sadly he was diagnosed with cancer, and had a good sized tumor by his right shoulder. Being he was about 9 years old he couldn't handle the pain and he had to be put down. I was so devastated when my mom told me that I cried for probably 4 hours. Even typing this now is making me tear up.

I wish I had a picture of him but sadly I do not, he lives on in my memories and will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. Mo

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Mayday or Tant's Cody. There's too many I like but those were the first to come to mind :)

But in terms of a dog I knew, I really miss my cousins old dog jeep dog Taz. Still one of my all time favorite dogs and the reason why I love these dogs.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All great posts!Holly I remember that thread.Good one too!

Yeah it can be either a dog you know or don't know personally.I'm still thinking about my answer.Can't quite narrow it down to one or two.lol

·
Banned
283 Posts
I would have my dad's old Black Lab, Babe.

He and some friends were in a park after-hours drinking. A cop rolled up so my dad threw the bottle and Babe took after it. Cop told them to go home and after he left Babe came back with the bottle. lol

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Hmmm....
Normally I would say my own, but since that's not allowed (lol!)
Um...
Crush and Bear are my favorites on here. :)
But if I had to pick just one dog, my little brother's Boxer, Pogi.
That dog is AWESOME!!!
He is so laid back, and sweet. And he's really really smart!

:woof: Love my "Nephew"!!

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Dog's on this forum, Performance Kennel's Tempest or elvis Fink's Earl. Those dogs are just plain perfect in my eyes.

Old school dogs, I have a soft spot for Mountain Man's Homer. he has a bobble head like my boy Ecko. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would really like to have a dog like Blue Nose Bella's Bella Beautiful dog and she really looks like my kind of dog in the pictures I have seen of her and her goofiness

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ohhh dogs on this forum i would take Bee I love her color gorgeous, and kangol <3 that white dog.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Hmmm....
Normally I would say my own, but since that's not allowed (lol!)
Um...
Crush and Bear are my favorites on here. :)
But if I had to pick just one dog, my little brother's Boxer, Pogi.
That dog is AWESOME!!!
He is so laid back, and sweet. And he's really really smart!

:woof: Love my "Nephew"!!
Ohman those Boxer eyes get me everytime. So droopy and crosseyed. lol

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
VICTORINO'S REBEL'S RED ACE.... no question... :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Indie's little miss Independence, Performance kennels Tempest or Monsoon, And Elvis finks Earl as well as his Poison Ivy are some of my favorites.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I would really like to have a dog like Blue Nose Bella's Bella Beautiful dog and she really looks like my kind of dog in the pictures I have seen of her and her goofiness
Aww, I never expected my girl to be in here! Thank you, I am flattered :eek: I love my little bells :roll:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts