Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TatJacket.com

They have full sleeves, half sleeves, and forearm sleeves that are 90% nylon and 10% spandex so they stretch a little. I am required to cover my tattoos at the fire station and I wear these all day long in all different weather and they are great.

No, this is not an advertisement just sharing a great product with my fellow pitbull owners

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
thats pretty cool. I dont see what is wrong with tats. I did think that we lived in the 21st century so why on earth are they unacceptable.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Eh.. I'm on the fence. I don't have any tats, but if I were to get one, it wouldn't be where everyone and their brother could see it. I don't have a problem with other people having tattoos.. but I don't necessarily want to be studying your tats while you're issuing me a traffic ticket, or serving me dinner. I wouldn't complain to management over it, though.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Eh.. I'm on the fence. I don't have any tats, but if I were to get one, it wouldn't be where everyone and their brother could see it. I don't have a problem with other people having tattoos.. but I don't necessarily want to be studying your tats while you're issuing me a traffic ticket, or serving me dinner. I wouldn't complain to management over it, though.
I thought I was the last guy on the planet that didn't have one.
or the tough guy body makeover I see so much of here in s.Fl. shaved head,tatts,goatee.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Yeah I kind of agree. I do have a tattoo but it's on my shoulder where it's not visible at all times. If/when I do get more they will similarly be for me and not for all and sundry to gawk at.

Having said that, this looks like a good product for covering up tatts in workplace situations or places where tatts aren't appropriate. My cousin could have done with these when he was working in Japan a few years ago. He's covered in tatts and was asked to leave or cover up the first time he went to the gym over there.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
I agree, it's a good product! And to William Williamson, I'm a girl LOL

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Man things like this make me kinda sad :( I'm a professional tattoo artist and piercer and I just don't understand why it can't be a little more acceptable. I don't see why some color on your skin makes you any less worthy or qualified for a job.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
It's just how it is unfortunately. I own a retail business that has a mix of older and younger people including little kids that come in. It wouldn't be a great look for me to have full sleeves (I already have a shaved head and am over 200lbs) or I would be the scariest looking business owner in the area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts