Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
As of right now......a blue unpapered dog. You can't judge a dog or guess a pedigree off looks lol!

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha whoops, let me re-word. Not pedigree, basically I'm asking what you THINK the dogs breed(s) is. Completely subjective and I know we can't tell what he/she is just by looking. He/she is just gorgeous specimen if you ask me.

With that stature, my guess would be APBT/AmStaff/American Bulldog?:snow:

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
lol yeah gotta be specific. Too many people come around asking "What bloodline do you think my this dog is" Cause... we are that good... lol

But playing a guessing game on possible breed mixes, well there's no harm in that.

I honestly see some hound. That was the only type of dog that really jumped out at me lol.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yeah gotta be specific. Too many people come around asking "What bloodline do you think my this dog is" Cause... we are that good... lol

But playing a guessing game on possible breed mixes, well there's no harm in that.

I honestly see some hound. That was the only type of dog that really jumped out at me lol.
Totally understand that. And yes I totally thought of that as well! Maybe some hound, apbt and american bulldog.

Truth be told, I think this dog is immaculate....and I'd pray that my Luna would turn out looking something like this :snow:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
She doesn't look AmBulldog to me at all. I'd guess her to be more along the lines of Mastiff influenced Bully.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts