Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you choose as your last meal?

I know it's silly but I want to see what you guys like!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
a 10 oz t-bone, medium... baked potato with the works, some nice fresh vegetables, preferrably steamed, not boiled, plenty of butter, and a full bottle of the hottest hot sauce you can find! Do I get desert?!

Reactions: frufru-dog

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a 10 oz t-bone, medium... baked potato with the works, some nice fresh vegetables, preferrably steamed, not boiled, plenty of butter, and a full bottle of the hottest hot sauce you can find! Do I get desert?!
um this is death row you better get dessert! lol

and if you got desert youd have a mouth full of sand! lol sorry i used to get corrected on that word by my 6th grade english teacher til it was engraved in my mind lol

but yeah steak sounds good:D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would have...

I would have surf and turf.. A New York Strip medium rare with sauteed mushrooms and onions, garlic skin in mash potatoes and FRENCH TOAST as dessert..

Oh yeah, and they better throw in some cocktails!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Haha! that was a simple type-o... fingers got too fast for me.. I need to trim my nails, too. Thanks for the correction... I'm used to it with my mom... she even corrects people on tv that mispronounce or use improper English/grammar skills! I did forget the onions & shrooms to go with my steak.. and I would love some New York style Cheesecake, w/strawberries on top, please! And for my drink(s) I'll start with some shots of Crown to numb me up real good, and then I want a few Linchburgh Lemonades to wash everything down with, but I'll take a Black Russian to go with my dessert, lol!! And I'm referring to the alcoholic drink consisting of Vodka and Kaluha, that wasn't a racial comment... I have mixed children, and am the product of an inter-racial relationship myself! Just so nobody gets offended out there!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
My favorite comfort food is rasin bran.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
The biggest beef rib-eye cooked well done with a peppercorn mushroom parmasian sauce over the top. Loaded baked potato with a side of steamed broccoli. And a slice of chocolate cream pie.

·
Banned
250 Posts
ok this is gona be so weird to some of yous but i would have raw fish strait out of the sea soaked in lemon juice for about a hr in the fridge then add coconut cream, chopped up tomato, onion, cucumber..mmmm yummm!! then to top it all off mums choc German cake with ice cream and home bottled peaches and feijoas from our trees..hehehe...

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok this is gona be so weird to some of yous but i would have raw fish strait out of the sea soaked in lemon juice for about a hr in the fridge then add coconut cream, chopped up tomato, onion, cucumber..mmmm yummm!! then to top it all off mums choc German cake with ice cream and home bottled peaches and feijoas from our trees..hehehe...
nah it doesnt sound weird bro a lot of us hispanics eat citrus cooked fish..

isnt that technically ceviche??

·
Registered
298 Posts
i would have lamb shank cooked greek style with extra virgin olive oil and paprika garlic-onion salt and celery salt slow roasted.

green beans smothered in butter and cooked up with some onions.

mashed potatoes cooked only with butter & milk with salt and pepper garlic peices and onion salt.

and for dessert peach shnaps on top of vanilla bean ice cream

·
Registered
520 Posts
the thickest cut prime rib you can find medium rare with a pile of garlic mashed potatoes and a 24pack of coronas if i dont die a happy man i will die full and drunk

·
Registered
452 Posts
MMMM Alaskan King Crab with garlic butter. A big fat prime rib with baked potato LOADED! Cheesecake with fresh strawberries for dessert. Maybe I would be able to eat myself to death first!!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
dang yall i dont think i could eat if i was that nervous i have a weak stomach...but since this is imaginary ill pretend i could eat...

fried chicken and fried green tomatos a strawberry shake mashed tatos oh oh and alligator!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
yummm!

dang yall i dont think i could eat if i was that nervous i have a weak stomach...but since this is imaginary ill pretend i could eat...

fried chicken and fried green tomatos a strawberry shake mashed tatos oh oh and alligator!
I love fried green 'maters!! My grandma made the best ones and cornbread too. Not the cake style, but the really thin crispy kind. YUMM!!:hammer:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts