Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so Felony is my baby girl. She is soooo good. (8.5 months old and hasnt chewed ANYTHING in my house........yet lol) The funny thing is when I am laying in the bed and all the lights are out you would swear there was a bear sleeping in my room lol. It amazes me that such a loud snore can come from that Lil girl. It is hilarious cause she can sometimes wake my other dogs up with her snoreing and they just get this annoyed look on there face then look at me like "would you PLEASE shut her up" anyone else get this super snore? :goodpost:

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
My good friends pup does this. She's off of my girl Sweet Pea, who doesn't have this problem. Anyway, they invested in earplugs recently, due to the dog snoring. Funny story, my buddy like to hunt hogs, and he's driving through the forest that he lives in and hears a hog cry. So he pulls over, grabs is knife, gets out, and looks around. He keeps hearing this hog oinking now but can't see it. So he closed his eyes to follow the sound and realized that it was in the truck. He's suprised to see the pup in the back seat, having forgotten she was there. Laughed my ass off when I heard this.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
OMG YES!! Kolby is the worst snorer!! he has woken the kids up at nite from snoring so loudly! but i kinda like it, with his snoring and the cuddling, makes me think my hubbie is back home! well, err, just a really hairy version of my hubbie anyway..*laughs*
so yes, i have a snorer...oh and a pooter! talk about clear a room too!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Yah my girl Nevaeh snores so flippen loud! She sleeps in a crate at night but her snores were so loud that we put her crate in our year old daughter's room, lol, the noise actually puts my daughter to sleep at night! She sometimes will try to mock Nevaeh, it is just toooo cute! But yeah, I have never had a dog that snored like her!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i guess that just means they love hard, play hard and sleep even harder! *laughs*
i sure wish i could sleep like that..with 4 kids i've forgotten what sleep is..

·
Registered
79 Posts
lol!!! my boy Nuk is a heavy weigth snorer. you can listen him even being at the second floor of the house. lmao!!! some times he wakes up him self with all that noise::::

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah, My mother would hear someone snoring from my room. For the longest time, she thought it was me. I told her no way, that's wolfie snoring that loud. You can hear him from the first floor. Now that's loud!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO glad to hear im not the only one. I think its cute lol. Someone mentioned something about a "pooter" OMG im gagging just thinking about it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts