Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been so cold out i haven't walked sasha in a bit.... I've just been lazy + the snow we haven't gone out for a long walk in MONTHS. I still play with her a lot to keep her active but still shame on me..

My mother just tole me she tried to walk her and just couldn't be possible with all the pulling, I will walk her tonight but she said she was skiddish outside and I just got very upset....

Just waiting for someone to "rescue" her because of me being a bad owner :(

Sorry just wanted to vent..

Recent pic:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well, you're not alone. My dogs have gone from one long and two short walks a day to one medium/short and almost didn't get that today with the fresh 8" of snow. It's exhausting. If only they could help shovel snow - it would wear them out some and free up some walk time.

We've been playing more in the house too. I wish we had a treadmill.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
It's hailing and snowing here,then it's raining. So my dogs have not been out for a good walk in weeks.
I have to toss the ball for them indoors,and play some good tug games.
Bruno's toenails are so long now XD
So you're not alone.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
tug tug treadmill tug treadmill tug. He is soooo bored as well, lol. Got teased last week when we had a 60 degree day for a minute. can't wait for springggggg

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just took her out and she seemed fine.. She was limping for a bit after a couple of min, I'm guessing she was freezing!!! :(

It was just a 10 minute walk

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Mine don't get walked half as much as they used to be since I've been having problems w/ my hip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts