Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry ive been gone for awhile.... everything has been crazy around here :roll: but ive missed you guys!!! im going to try to catch back up on everything asap :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Good to see you back, I was wondering where you went :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I been gone for a couple of days but I was also wondering where you had been, is good to see ya back here :D Hugs

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Good to see you. =) I hope things have calmed down for you a bit.

I'd sure love to see new pics of Pheonix (hint, hint)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys :D its been crazy around here... my oldest broke her arm and had to have a pin put in it.. plus im in the process of adopting my little cousin.

luvum ill get picks of him asap :D hes gettin pudgy on me..lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good to hear your well. miss seeing pic of those pup of your pulling...

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I'm so happy to see you back Jessie! I'm hoping we get to visit again before you go. Then when you do move, I can come visit :) lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so happy to see you back Jessie! I'm hoping we get to visit again before you go. Then when you do move, I can come visit :) lol.
yes definately bev... its only about an hour from morristown :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
As my schedule has been lately, my only day off is Sundays. So, if we can clear up some time on a Sunday, I'd love to come out and visit. Hoping these gas prices stay low for a while lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As my schedule has been lately, my only day off is Sundays. So, if we can clear up some time on a Sunday, I'd love to come out and visit. Hoping these gas prices stay low for a while lol.
i know!!!! :roll: but seriously its like 10 cents cheaper in hamblen county than in jefferson county

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Glad to hear that the daughter got the pin out and everything went well. And I too wanna see some new pics of your crew, I partial to Pheonix cause of his name, lol, but love all your dogs :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts