Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was here years ago, Id say close to 10 years maybe. We were a huge weight pull kennel but some life changes had us sell the dogs and pursue Rodeo with my girls. Now they have grown, one is in college the other itching to get back. Yesterday we made the decision to get back in and I have to say Im soooooo excited. I've missed the breed, I have missed the competition. We actually found a pup from some people that had bought one of our dogs 12 years ago and I was able to get some of our old starter blood. I'll be tracking down some offspring from our old pups. One of which won the ADBA nationals twice! Glad to be back, here is our buddy!

Dog Plant Carnivore Liver Companion dog
Dog Eye Carnivore Liver Dog breed

Reactions: Borre97 and jttar

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I was here years ago, Id say close to 10 years maybe. We were a huge weight pull kennel but some life changes had us sell the dogs and pursue Rodeo with my girls. Now they have grown, one is in college the other itching to get back. Yesterday we made the decision to get back in and I have to say Im soooooo excited. I've missed the breed, I have missed the competition. We actually found a pup from some people that had bought one of our dogs 12 years ago and I was able to get some of our old starter blood. I'll be tracking down some offspring from our old pups. One of which won the ADBA nationals twice! Glad to be back, here is our buddy!

View attachment 90612 View attachment 90613
OFK, it's so great to see you're getting back into the dogs!! I guess everyone needs a break from time to time. Welcome back!!

·
Registered
39 Posts

View attachment 90612 View attachment 90613
Can i steal him away from you....

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,404 Posts
OFK, they don't get much cuter. Love them at that age. Best of luck with the pup.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Welcome back!!!!! You always had good looking dogs that were hard working. I can't wait to see the new direction you take with this run!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got my Pit pup, and wasn't here 10 years ago. Beautiful little puppy! I really love the breed and their personality! You have any pics you can share of your prior generations?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Pattern

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well Well! Nice to see you Old Fort!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts